R&B SINGER GERALD LEVERT DIES IN HIS SLEEP

R&B singer Gerald Levert has died at his home in Newbury, Ohio.

His family tells WKYC-TV it appears he died in his sleep, possibly of a heart attack. He was 40 years old.

Gerald was the son of Eddie Levert, a founder and lead singer of the O'Jays. The family has a street named after them in their native Canton.

Gerald and Eddie collaborated many times, recording an album called Father and Son together. He also sang with his brother Sean and Marc Gordon in the R & B Trio LeVert.


Damn, this is deeply sad. He was really young. Only 40 years old and he wasn't reported to have any sickness whatsoever, he just .... died, which is why I advise folks to make the most of their life because death comes to all of us young and old. Tomorrow is never guaranteed. I don't usually do this due to what happened to my original blog but today I am going to make the exception by putting up some of his albums. This does not mean I have gone back to putting up albums so DO NOT bombard my email with requests and do NOT ask me to re-upload or to put the files into another format. Catch these whilst they're still good because this is a one-off and a one-off ONLY. If anybody wants to start a music blog with R&B albums, I would gladly contribute though.

R.I.P Gerald.

1. Application (I'm Lookin' 4 A New Love)
2. Callin' Me
3. Nothin' To Somethin'
4. Strings, Strings
5. It Hurts Too Much To Stay (Featuring Kelly Price)
6. Mr. Too Damn Good
7. She Done Been
8. Heart Don't
9. Don't Take It Away
10. Second Time Around
11. Misery Loves Company
12. Baby U Are
13. These
[download]

The password for the above is jacques^^^

1. Soul Mate
2. DJ Played Our Song
3. What Makes It Good To You (No Premature Lovin')
4. You're A Keeper
5. No.1
6. Smile For Me
7. Can't Win
8. Same Ol'
9. Just Us
10. Got Love
11. Make My Day (Featuring Sean Levert And Joe Little III)
12. Made To Love Ya
13. What You Cryin' About
14. Forever You & Me
15. Dream With No Love
16. Bonus Track
[download]

Private Line
2. School Me
3. Baby Hold On To Me (Duet With Eddie Levert)
4. Can You Handle It
5. Shootin' The Breeze
6. I Wanna Be Bad
7. Just A Little Something
8. Hurting For You
9. Just Because I'm Wrong
10. Hugs And Kisses
11. You Oughta Be With Me
12. Private Line (Radio Club Remix/Bonus Track)
[download]

1 Pull Over (4:07)
2 Just Coolin' (4:19)
Co-producer - Teddy Riley
Featuring - Heavy D
3 Gotta Get The Money (4:45)
4 Take Your Time (5:04)
5 Join In The Fun (3:28)
6 Let's Get Romantic (4:23)
7 Feel Real (5:52)
8 Smilin' (4:18)
9 Start Me Up Again (4:18)
10 Loveable (5:23)
11 Addicted To You (3:52)
[download]

Stroke intro [download]
Knock Knock Knock [download]
Long Hot Summer [download]
Awesome [download]
Stroke of Genius [download]
They Long To Be (Close To You) [download]
I Got A Girl [download]
u Got That Love (Call It A Night) [download]
Wear It Out [download]
Good Morning [download]
Keep It Warm [download]
Didn't We [download]
To My Grave [download]
Let It Be [download]
The Visit (interlude) [download]
Won't Get Up [download]
You Got That Love Again [download]
Rest Of You Life [download]
Eyes & Ears [download]
Last Stroke (outro) [download]

1. Groove On
2. Rock Me (All Nite Long)
3. Let The Juices Flow
4. I'd Give Anything
5. Answering Service
6. Someone
7. How Many Times
8. Can't Help Myself
9. Have Mercy
10. Same Place, Same Time
11. Nice & Wet
12. Love Street
[download]

1. No Sense
2. Thinkin' Bout It
3. Point The Finger
4. Breaking My Heart
5. That's The Way I Feel About You
6. It's Your Turn
7. No I'm Not The Blame
8. No Man's Land
9. Men Like Us
10. Taking Everything
11. What About Me
12. Definition Of A Man
13. Humble Me

[download]

0 Comments: