THE SWEET ESCAPE - GWEN STEFANI

I was meaning to do a full update today but I haven't had the time so whatever it was that I was going to blog about, it will have to keep until later. Until then, Gwen Stefani's new album The Sweet Escape has definetely sweetly escaped *lol* so you can check it out after the jump. I've downloaded but haven't had the chance to listen as I've been so busy lately, hence the fact that I couldn't do a full update but I'm always interested to read what you guys think of it, so please let me know what ya'll think of it and I will write up my album review as soon as possible.

As you can see, I changed my layout completely yesterday and the site is coming along. As some of you had pointed out, the last layout was too cluttered causing the page to take ages to load. I love this layout though, it's soooo me and like some of you long term Toya's World visitors have pointed out, it is very similar to my old blog. I am not done with the site yet. There are a couple of things I need to fix so it is still under construction. I try to improve my site as much as poss because it's the hundreds and hundreds of visitors my blog attracts that makes this blog worthwhile. I strive to become one of the hottest blogs out there for R&B music and black Hollywood/entertainment. Any suggestions will carefully be taken on board and I want to thank those for being extremely patient.

0 Comments: