NEW PICTURES OF MICHAEL JACKSON IN LONDON, OH MY GOD!!!

I don't usually blog twice in one day but on the news I saw that Michael Jackson was in London so at 11:30pm my ass got up on the computer despite me promising that I was going to have an early night. I said, I bet his pictures are on-line and I was right soooooo, these are the newest Michael Jackson pictures where he was snapped in London with his minders and the first words that came into my head were, lawd jeebus, call the coroner immejittly!


Eek! That wig, oh my God! Terrible. And it's not just any wig that you place on your head like a well-fitted berry but it is one of those lace wigs that Beyonce likes to wear. He look like Mustafa from The Lion King. The good thing about being a white negro though is that when you glue it down on your forehead the glue is invisible but still, the wig looks so damn fake and obvious. What grade is it? Indian? Yaki? Pony? Horse? I just don't get the obsession with them. He definetely sheened it with some Carol's Daughter and had it done with a rollers and curl set so that it looks all glossy for this Wednesday's World Music Awards. Hell, he doesn't even need to wear a damn mask for his Thriller performance, because he already looks a fright, which is a damn shame because that use to be one good-looking black man.

BEYONCE ... MORE LONDON APPEARANCES


In an earlier entry, I reported that in the United Kingdom, Beyonce did a string of performances for the BBC which aired Monday 13th November 2006, 7pm on BBC2, so here are two king-sized pictures of her performances, and right, she's out and about enjoying the cold raw air of London, I presume. She must be cold, because I live one hour drive away from London and I know her ass must be cold.

Rihanna made an arrival at an airport departing from Paris. It's been a great year for Rihanna. She can look back whilst relaxing on the beach in her sunny Barbados just doting on all of her accomplishments this year. I'm sure her mama is proud.

Eve and former N-Syncer Lance Bass attended the 2006 Born to Lead Awards. Eve looks great!

MS DYNAMITE IN CAR ACCIDENT!!!

LONDON (AFP) - Rap star Ms Dynamite was recovering in hospital after a high-speed car crash with the lead singer of rock veterans AC/DC. Sky television said Brian Johnson hit the back of Ms Dynamite's car in a 100-miles- (160-kilometres-) per-hour collision Sunday, sending it spinning out of control. The pair were at the famous Silverstone circuit in Northamptonshire, central England, filming the finale of Sky's show "The Race", in which celebrities do battle on the track under the tutelage of British Formula One stars David Coulthard and Eddie Irvine.
Paramedics treated the R&B singer on the scene. The 25-year-old was conscious and talking before being airlifted to Northampton General Hospital and did not suffer any serious injuries. "It was quite a violent collision, but the paramedics were straight on the scene. "She was conscious and talking and seemed to be okay. She doesn't appear to have any serious injuries, but she is bound to be very shaken."
I am just really glad that she's okay and that nobody was critically injured because it could've been a lot worse. I just want to know what's going on with Ms D's music career because I loved her last album Judgement Day. She really did send out messages of hardship reality in her music especially in her debut single It Takes More. Plus, ever since she won the Mercury Music Prize in 2002, it just seems she fell off and couldn't live up to the hype. Word has it that she is penning tracks for her third album so if she is coming out with new music next year I look forwards to it.

0 Comments: