JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE DISSES JANET & PRINCE IN NEW TRACK

Over the weekend, I received my graduation invitation pack. I have yet to send it off to attend my graduation ceremony which is to take place 7th February 2007 (isn't that when the new episodes of Lost air? Shiiiit, they are only beginning to show the third season next week on Sky One but my ass will be hooked... but back to my graduation). Of course my Grandmother and mama will be there and my friend said she wanted to come as well because she wanted to embrace my success in achieving my Sociology degree. I don't really like clubbing that much. When I was a teenager, it was fun but you kind of grow out of it. I only go if my friends/cousins are having some kind of celebration. Actually, a couple months ago I was meant to go to The Works where Marques Houston was performing but ended up with really bad cramps (yeah, that time of the month and I get really bad cramps) so, I stayed home and watched movies on cable instead. Besides, who is Marques Houston really? Didn't he play Roger in Sister Sister? Didn't he use to be in the R&B group Immature? Hell, I wouldn't know. Hahaha. Just kidding. Of course I know who he is but musically, he's not really that established over here. Now if it were Chris Brown (or Usher), I'd be running to the building with my ovaries dangling from between my legs (because that's what cramps feel like, LOL!). Booooy, he can put on one hell of a performance.

I think I got kinda put off when one bloke turned up with his missus and the girl he was cheating on his missus with also arrived and he acted like he didn't know her and so she confronted that ass. Yeah, you know what happened. Big argument broke out. And the chick he was having an affair with lifted up her dress INFRONT OF EVERYBODY and she wasn't wearing any underwear. LOLOLOLOLOLZ! WTF?!?!?! She played herself BIG TIME. If she thought she was embarrassing his ass then she embarrassing herself and her family triple times that. At the end of the day, if a man will do you that way, he is just not worth fighting over. I would NEVER fight a chick over some man. Why boost his ego when he's not deserving of it? I never understand why some females go after the chick when most of the time, it's not the chicks fault especially if she didn't know that she was his piece on the side. My main priority would be getting my own back on HIM instead. Men eh? Who needs 'em? I still talk to my ex-boyfriends every now and then. One lives right beside me and I see one at my local Asda (Walmart) and the others I see by chance. But right now I enjoy being a single gal. Well, after that, we just chilled in my cousins car eating chips, kebabs and freshly made pizza's of our choice from some Greek chippie in town. I do plan on going out to celebrate the new year though.


By the way, Justin Timberlake has proven himself to be the bitch that we always knew he is by dissing Prince and Janet Jackson in this new Timbaland track which also features Nelly Furtado. The track is called GIVE IT TO ME and he is getting all cocky in the song saying ish that if he didn't bring sexy back, why are folks all up on his shit. I'm glad I downloaded his album and didn't buy it. Check out this verse below, and to download the song, click on the banner.

Could you speak up and stop the mumbling
I don't think you're getting clear.
Sitting on the top it's hard to hear you from way up here.
I saw you tryin to act cute on tv just let me clear the air.
We missed you on the charts last week....
Damn that's right, you wasn't there.
If sexy never left, then why's everybody on my shi it it?
Don't hate on me just because you didn't come up with it.
So if you see us in the club go on and walk the other way
Cuz our run will never be over; not at least until we say

Prince was asked a few weeks ago what he thought about Timberlake's hit song saying he's bringing 'Sexyback'. Prince replied ''Sexy never left." Also, he responds to Janet's comments about him on Oprah by referring to her mumbling and chart position.... it sounds like his ass is bitter to me just because he has tried to call Janet and she refuses to call his ass. If anything, he may as well have lossed any kind of reconciliation with Janet after this. What gives him the right to think he can shit on TWO legends? I know his ass isn't trying to get at Prince when his latest album is heavily influenced by Prince (and he even said it himself). I don't get why he's dissing Janet when he did that legend wrong by turning his back on her after nipplegate leaving her hung to dry. His music may be hot and his album may be selling bucket loads but you're hot one day and then the next minute someone can come a long and take your place because the music industry is like one large cycle. I cannot wait for Usher's comeback. I may have to cop 10 copies of Usher's next album and hand them out to friends and relatives as gifts ...

I spotted these five high quality King covers at straightouttanyc. Usually, I would just post the Mya one but all five are hot as hell. In honor of their 5th Year Anniversary, 5 sexy ladies have been distributed: Mya Harrison, Reagan Gomez-Preston, Trina, Melyssa Ford, & Buffie are featured on the holiday issue of five magnificent covers! I will definitely cop the Mya one. She looks red hot and sizzling so these are for the hot-bloodied males who loves themselves a sexy black chick! Click on thumb nails to enjoy the pictures in their entirety!




Smoking!

More catfights are set to brew as Jamelia lays her claws into Javine for sleeping with Alesha Dixon's husband Harvey. She says: "I'm not normally the type of person to slate someone but I've really got a lot of animosity towards that girl because she's a relationship ruiner. Alesha is a beautiful, fantastic person and her husband has been sleeping with Javine behind her back. Javine is a slag. I have no time for her". I think she needs to be quite and focus on her own cheating husband Darren Byfield who recently cheated on her with a model called Jaclyn Evans.


Beyonce showed what a supporting girlfriend she really is when she visited her boyfriend Jay-Z whilst he was filming his new video for "Lost Ones" in New York. I think she looks mad cute as she ditched the big wigs for a natural ponytail and less slap.


Now she's in London to prepare for her Deja Vu performance at this Wednesday's World Music Awards. Speaking of the World Misic Awards, Mary J Blige has been taken off the bill because she wants to center all her attention on her greatest hits album, which is just silly to me because making an appearance at a prestigious Awards show would've definetely helped her out with the promotion. Oh well. For all you British folks, you can catch Beyonce's gig tonight at 7pm on BBC1 where she performs a string of acoustic songs from her B'Day album to an invited audience.

In other Beyonce news, Beyonce told MTV VJ LaLa her new video for "Listen" premieres November 29th...she went on to say "they just shot the video...It's very simple...it's in the theatre...it's very emotional and that's all I'm going to say." In addition, it was confirmed that the cast of "DreamGirls" will appear on TRL on December 4th which is the same day as the NY premiere for the film. Wow. This is great news because that girl sang her heart out on that track, and shows that vocally, she can truly bring it. Up there with Christina Aguilera? Well, I still think Christina has that edge over her but they are both vocally talented ladies. What the hell was Simon Cowell thinking when he said Beyonce wasn't a great singer? He really does need to take a "Listen". Above is the Dream Girls Cover for Entertainment Weekly.

Here are two new photoshoots. One is an Alicia Keys shoot and the other is a hot new shoot that Kelis did for Uni Qlo. Kelis isn't playing when it comes to these photoshoots so check them out!


Kelis has gorgeous skin I must add.


Alicia looks pretty.

Some more news from Teairra Mari taken from her Myspace page. She writes: Hey Ya'll, Yup im back and i want to tell my "REAL" fan's what is going down!! I have just updated the Info on my page if you have not read it yet please go and check it ) Basically I have left Def Jam, but I am still with the Roc -"SECOND ROUND" IS GANNA BE DROPPING IN SUMMER 07!!! Then she puts up her album tracklisting but what is the whole point when her album won't be out supposedly until another 7-8 months? Nobody is checking for T-Error Mari because everyone will be looking at the more established R&B acts like Mya, Amerie, Brandy, Alicia Keys and Keyshia Cole who will also be dropping next year. Anyway, here is her tracklisting for Second Round if anyone cares. And who told her she had REAL fans?

1 Introducing....Teairra Mari
2 Play Me (Prod. by Kanye West)
3 Waste My Time (Prod. by Sean Garrett)
4 Still Got It
5 Not Only One (Feat. T.I.)
6 Second Round (Feat. Jay-Z) (Prod. by Jay-Z)
7 Busy Tone
8 You've Changed (Feat. Ne-Yo) (Prod. by Sean Garrett)
9 Hard Core (Prod. by Cool & Dre)
10 C.A.S.H (Feat. Nelly & Pharrell Williams)
11 Wait A Minute (Feat. Bow Wow & Solange Knowles)
12 All I Need (Prod. by Timbaland)
13 Why?
14 Outro....Until Next Time
15 iTunes Bonus Track - Good Enough 4 U

Over the weekend I've been reading disturbing reports that Kevin Federline is blackmailing Britney Spears with a 4-HOUR sex video which was made during the early stages of their relationship when he had left Shar Jackson to shack up with her. He allegedly wants 16 million and custody of the kids and if Brit doesn't pay up he'll sell the video to be put on the Internet. And the FINAL nail in the coffin for their marriage was when she caught him in a hotel room with another woman after he failed to meet her at a dinner date. If you want my opinion, I think he is a bitch because any man who had some sort of sanity would admit fault and would NOT try to bite back and get revenge. He would take what was coming to him like a man not try and play tit-for-tat games with the children. He knows damn well that he is fighting for custody of the children to hurt Britney. It is VERY evident that he wasn't playing up to his duties as the responsible father. He was always partying in Las Vegas and spending Britney's money. He spent the whole 2 years of that marriage giving her heartbreak and he wants to fight for the kids as if he was a dutiful father? Just pitiful. And to those STILL wondering whether that
19-second clip was of Britney giving K-Fed that WACK blow job then the truth is, IT WASN'T.

R&B diva's Monica and Keyshia Cole also attended the 2006 BET HIP HOP AWARDS. Monica is a very pretty young woman but her weaves are always jacked and I'm not really feeling what she's wearing, and as for Keyshia Cole, she is like a bad smell ...

I get so use to seeing Keyshia look way off the mark, it comes as nothing to me now ...


Monica, not so much.

Anyway, here is a new track from another R&B DIVA. That's right. Another track from Fantasia's new album has leaked and it's called Not The Way That I Do. I have not heard the song yet but I'll definetely give it a listen tonight. Click on banner to download.

~~~
THE X-FACTOR FULL OF COBBLES

Saturday nights X-Factor was full of twist and turns as Nikkita Angus got voted off the show which left me flabbergasted because Ray is by no means a singer. An entertainer, yeah, but the boy cannot sing to save his poorly-impersonated-Elvis life. Dancing, wining, twisting and gallivanting across the stage can only get you so far. Plus he does the same Swing format each week. He never switches up. Even Sharon Osbourne said: "I don't think you're a record seller" and she is right. That type of music is just not popular to today's young and fickle record-buying public. It's a bit like cheese and pine-apple pizza. The first few days after consistently eating it they love it but then they eat it so much it starts to taste sickening to them. Yeah, I felt that way about my beloved pork scratchings.

I think Simon Cowell stays screwing up his acts because week after week he was giving Nikkita piss poor songs to sing. Is it any wonder why the poor girl was set up for doomsdom? His song choices were just as appalling as his high-wasted trousers that has a knack for resting just below his nipples. Still, I cannot believe Simon chose Ray to stay. Simon has lost credibility with me, as well as being a big bumbling hypocrite because he's always going on about how untalented the McDaunting brothers are but yet he chooses Ray to stay in the competition. This is why the judges shouldn't get a final say as to who leaves the competition because if the viewers at home got the final say, Nikkita probably would've stayed (X-Factor format is different from American Idol. We vote as to who we want to stay in the competition and the two acts that got the least phone votes have to perform again so that the three judges can decide who stays and who goes). I see that those with poor vocals go out of their way to put on one hell of a dance show (last years Chico was just a big joke to me). Last time I checked, this was suppose to be a singing contest NOT a dancing contest. Ray may want to consider signing up for the next installment of Dance Fever next year when he gets ousted from the show next week (it will either be between him and the McDaunting brothers who are equally just as untalented). My favourite act Leona KILLED IT as did Robert. The other acts were so-so. The X-Factor is just one big joke to me. And last years runner-up Andy Abraham is trying to rip off the audience by releasing a new album full of second-rated soul covers. No thank you, I'd rather buy or download the originals which simply cannot be touched, and he needs to pack in some beef into that stony bony face of his, giving Jennifer Lopez's hubby the ghastly looking Marc Anthony a run for his money. He just looks weird. Sorry, I just needed to vent. You can watch Leona's performance at the end of this entry.

Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word - Leona Lewis

0 Comments: