THURSDAY'S R&B UPDATE ...



Jennifer Lopez and her hubby Marc Anthony attended the 2006 Latin Recording Academy Honors, and Ludacris was there too. She looks better than in the pictures I posted yesterday but WTF is she wearing?




Yesterday, Ciara visited the MuchMusic Studios in Toronto. They are NOT playing with her promotion.




Yesterday in LA, Janet Jackson attended the Songs of Hope IV at the Esquire with her fella Jermaine Dupri.




Monica was at the Shottas II" Movie Premier at Miami L.I.V.E, Santo along with DMX. I love her dress but that big ass tatooe on her arm is not classy and very unladylike. Nothing wrong with tattooes but when its huge like that and on the arm like how a man would usually wear his then that's just ghetto. I mean I have a tattoo myself, just a small one. I'm not telling you where though *lol*




More Halle Berry sightings in LA, again with her man Gabriel. They're like peas in a pod. Anyway I adore this woman's style. I got a nickname for her. Halle Baggy because she is always walking around with a really cool designer bag that would probably cost you the value of your 5 months rent money.

R&B CRUMBS ...
Wendy Williams dropped a bombshell yesterday in which she revealed that Karrine "Superhead" Steffans is allegedly pregnant with Bobby Brown's child. Oops. Could this be the very thing that caused Whitney Houston to divorce Bobby's cheating ass? I mean, he was allegedly beating her and cheating on her for years and maybe the baby revelation was the final straw. And another one bites the dust. Moving on ...Do you guys remember Katherine McPhee? She was the runner up at this years American Idol 6 Finale. Well, her debut album is dropping later this month and according to Teen People, she has worked with Timbaland. Now why did I find myself rolling my eyes at this news. As soon as one producer gets mighty popular, everybody wants to jump the bandwagon including non-famous folks. It has also been reported that Ryan Leslie has also done a spot of producing on her yet-to-be-titled debut album, so it seems she will be going the R&B route. Watch this space. Mary J Blige's greatest hits album Reflections - The Journey will be released 12th December 2006. The album will feature at least three new songs and some of her classic cuts, including "Family Affair" and "Real Love." Next week in New York, Mary is shooting the video for the Bryan-Michael Cox-produced single "We Ride." Cox co-wrote the song with Johnta Austin. Today is Nelly's 32nd birthday. I wonder if Ashanti will hold a bash for her man, well, if Nelly was MY man, I shole know exactly how I'd celebrate it and it doesn't include lots of people *lol*

Watch It - Nivea (download her new single by clicking the banner below)

Anyway, I have Nivea's new single available for download in FULL. The song is called WATCH IT and it's a kick-ass club banger! The song was produced by Tricky Stewart, taken from her new album Animalistic which will be released 15th November 2006 in Japan and the 21st November 2006 in the United States. In a previous entry I posted the snippets to her whole album and it sounds like another hot one. You have have to give it up to the chick, no matter how many times her CD's tank, she always comes back, kinda like Christina Milian. Anyway, the video for Watch It is supposed to premiere next week on BET I believe. We will see. It sounds like a rushed job to me. You release a video two weeks BEFORE your album release. She needs to push back the album so that she has more time to promote it, but either way I love Nivea's music. Her last album was hot. Stay tuned for more R&B crumbs!
.
ps
I apologise that I haven't been able to respond to any of my emails lately. I am soooo busy and I get like 50 emails a day so its a lot to catch up on and respond to everybody but all the important ones I'll try to respond later tonight if possible. If not tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

0 Comments: