SUNDAY'S R&B CRUMBS ...


~
This new recent Mya photoshoot is absolutely fierce! I am not certain where they're from exactly but she looks amazing with the short hair!

~
TLC's Chilli and her son Tron attended the Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks game on 3rd November 2006.

~
Amerie attended the Celebration of Moet & Chandon's Be Fabulous Ad Campaign, 3rd November 2006.

R&B CRUMBS ...
Uh oh! Literally. Lumidee is planning an attack on our ears yet again. Her new album, titled 'Unexpected,' has a release date of next March. The set's first single "Like The Wind" featuring Tony Sunshine is a reworking of the Patrick Swayze hit "She's Like The Wind.". Yeah, too bad she doesn't live up to that and blow herself away from the music industry for good. Nobody is trying to listen to you Lumidee! Mya almost died after eating a hash-cookie when she partied away with friends. Of her life-threatening allergy she says: "I was rushed to the hospital and my heart was beating fast. "They put me on these pills every few hours to slow my heart rate down and put me to sleep. I was sweating and freezing at the same time. I said, "God, I am so sorry-I will not do that again. I do not want to go out like this." A scenario where you want to appear cool in front of your mates, just say no to drugs. Mario's new album will no longer be called Effortless but it has been changed to Go! What a stupid album title. The new album is expected to drop 19th December 2006. Kelly Rowland is not giving up on that album. After many false starts surrounding the project, The Story will be released April 2007. "I have been working on it for almost a year" she says. "I can't wait for the rest of the world to hear it". Well, we already have, about that, a year ago. But unless she scrapped those songs and started from scratch (which she says she has, then maybe, just maybe, we have something to look forwards to). Solange is also expected to work on the new album. Big mistake. If you heard the work that she did on Kelly's debut Simply Deep, I would say, leave the Solange collaborations well alone.

0 Comments: