ALL EYES ARE NOT ON YOU WHITNEY!

"I would love to sing with her, but unfortunately all eyes are on me" says Katherine McPhee of Whitney Houston. [source]

Is she for real? When you come second in an American Idol contest and receive lots of publicity for it, some folks feel that they are untouchable. Well in Katherine McPhee's case, she is a bigger attraction than a legend *spits tea all over my computer screen* No, you're not talking Daphne & Celeste or Cassie my dear. You are talking about Whitney Houston, a sensational vocal legend who had the biggest hit ever with I'll Always Love You and a string of classic hits before that. Whitney is memorable, you're not. Someone stamp this onto that fools forehead, unless she knows something we don't.

This is 10 times worse than that nauseating Rollingstone cover which proclaimed Justin Timberlake to be the new king of pop. Just laughable. I'm in total shock. How can you say that? You can not go around saying stuff like that. You can NOT. You just don't do that, especially when you have yet to put out your first album. Anyone remember "I am the best R&B cat in the game" Sisqo when he started talking shit? Well, he did have a monster hit with that annoying ass Thong Song and the success of that song helped his album to sell buckets, and obviously that went straight to his head.

I'd have loved McPhee to say that to Whitney's face. I have seen Whitney in her interviews and she can put the bitch-ass smack down on somebody's ass. Um, Whitney, I'd love to sing with you one day but unfortunately, all eyes are on me. Whitney's response? Look-a-here tramp, unless you've accomplished what I have accomplished in my whole career, someone of your status doesn't hold a candle to moi. I am thee Whitney and you wanna be bowing down to me you hear bitch, now put down the crack and show me those receipts because crack is fucking wack OK? That said, I hope her CD falls harder than a brick from the sky, and lands on that inflated head of hers. Somewhere down the line, I have a very good feeling somebody will end up with egg on their face when they start to struggle to hold onto that record deal.

0 Comments: