DIDDY DEFENDS CASSIE YET AGAIN!!!

Wow, I don't what to say. Doesn't he not realise that the more he tells us to kiss his "motherfucking ass" is the more hate that Cassie will get? We understand that artists have their good and bad performances. Even my girl Mariah has had bad performances, artists who are talented but I have yet to see a good Cassie performance. Even when I'm as sick as a dog, I can put on a better performance but what was her excuse? Stage fright? Cassie is like candy to me, all sugarcoated. She looks nice to look at but that is it. I think modelling is her speciality because she's not a performer, she's not a singer and basically she just doesn't have the star quality. We are the record-buying public and we deserve sooo much better than for some big music executive like Diddy trying to dupe us into buying the music of someone who can't sing or perform just because she's pretty and puts out hot beats. He is seriously slipping. I thanked him for bringing out the very talented Faith Evans because not only was a she a fantastic singer but her music was hot. I play her debut album like it just got released. That's the talent Diddy is capable of distributing to us and I appreciated it. For those that didn't see Cassie's appalling BET performance of Me & U, here it is:

Absolutely appalling. I use to think the same of Ciara. Although Ciara was able to dance her ass off, I always use to think she sounded horrible, but at least she had her dancing to make up for it, and even then, Ciara has improved vocally.

Here is Ciara performing Like A Boy from her upcoming new album Ciara: The Evolution.

0 Comments: