THE NEW VIDEO ENTRY

OK, this is going to be the new video post. So below I have enclosed three new video's. The first one is Wait-A-Minute by the Pussy Cat Dolls which features Timbaland. The middle one is Tell Me by Diddy which features my girl Christina Aguilera, and the last one is All Good Things (Come To An End) by Nelly Furtado, so you can read what I think below.

Pussy Cat Dolls finally unveil, what, their 7th video, from their album PCD and this time it is their latin-inspired Wait-a-minute which features man of the moment Timbaland. The video was so-so and quite frankly I don't get why they're still releasing singles from that album when they're in the process of recording their sophomore and Nicole will be releasing her solo album. If anybody needs to go solo, its Melody. She is my favourite member of the group, she is pretty and can sing just as well as Nicole, if not, better.

Christina looked absolutely stunning in the video I must add. Not quite sure what I thought about the video but didn't Diddy's album sell like 175K in the first week? Maybe the song and video will help album sales to rise who knows. The song is OK I guess. If he really wanted his sales to go through the roof, he should've tested Marc Anthony's waters and approach his ex J.Lo to do a song and video with him instead. Well, since he loves to talk about Jennifer 5 years after their split, he may as well go the full nines.

OK. Different tempo. No Timbaland. No Hip Hop beat. Just pure and relaxed. Nelly Furtado is back with this really cool ballad and I'm totally feeling it. I love the scenery not to mention that her love interest in the video is a hottie! Check him out!

0 Comments: