EXCLUSIVE NEW PICTURES OF BRITNEY AFTER DIVORCE ANNOUNCEMENT

Britney Spears was spotted yesterday after she officially announced her divorce (below). These high quality pictures show that Britney is in fighting spirit as she begins a new chapter of her life - putting her soon-to-be freeloader of an ex-husband Kevin Federline behind her and embarking on her massive comeback that EVERYBODY is waiting for. She looks fantastic and HAPPY as if a chip the size of a house has just been lifted off her shoulders (click on pictures for larger view).


~
Last night, I was taking a nap when my mama nudged me out of my sleep to tell me all about Britney's marriage woes. She was like: "Toya, I just saw on the news that Britney Spears is getting a divorce". The last time she did this was nine years ago to tell me that Princess Diana had just died in a car crash. Flippin' eck! I mean, whilst the crumbling mess of Britney's marriage is sad news, was it worth spoiling my wet dream over some gorgeous random fella? Naw, I didn't think so. Yeah, she could've waited until I had awoken or the next day. I guess, she thought it was major news to me because she knows I dig Britney's music *gasp!*. Somewhere somehow, Shar Jackson will be smiling telling herself "Karma's a bitch, bitch!" whilst she thinks up ways of winning back the man who left her with two children for the life of riches and fame. Shar has made it no secret that she was full of bitterness and contempt due to Britney "taking her man". Well let me slap you with a large slice of reality check - if he leaved yo ass, he was never yours to begin with! Everybody seems to be filing for divorce lately, what's going on? I hope Christina Aguilera has some serious love potion and dick enchantment at the ready because no one's marriage is safe these days as good sex and babies, do not keep a marriage strong. That, my dears would be love, respect and trust. But you know, we saw this coming a mile off so nobody should be surprised. Maybe she caught wind of K-Fed's album sales and decided he was a public joke and embarrassment to her and decided to call it a day. Next, we'll be hearing stories that Beyonce caught Jay-Z in bed with Rihanna at their plush Miami mansion(right). Beautiful house by the way. Since they are buying houses together and their relationship has lasted four years, they may well get mar ... naw, maybe not. [Read more on Britney's divorce]



Above, Britney's recent appearance on David Letterman this week.
~
~
Less than 24 hours after the divorce announcement, Britney headed out with pals for dinner at New York City restaurant Baldoria.


You can read all about what was really behind the divorce in the latest edition of US Weekly.

In a recent interview, R&B singer Mya talked about an ex-boyfriend (likely rapper The Game) revealing that they broke up because he was cheating....the alleged boyfriend says they broke up because they were both celebrities. In the article Mya doesn't name drop, which is what she should have done if she wanted to boost album sales. But I'll always love this chick for the way she dissed 50 Cent alluding that he and Lloyd Banks are lovers. Hahaha! According to the San Francisco Chronicle's SFGate.com, Mya says she's only had three boyfriends in her life, and the most recent one, a celebrity, broke her heart. Three boyfriends huh? More like three relationships and 50 one night stands. Yeah, that's more like it. Describing her anguish, she said: "Nextel was out at that moment in time and when you answer a (random) phone you can hear the whole conversation when a Nextel is picked up. "So, basically, the guy (caller) asked him, 'How was it last week? I heard you did this and you boned this chick.' That wasn't me here last week, so who was it? So I addressed him. His reaction totally proved everything that went down and he admitted it finally". Despite the infidelity, Mya said she was willing to give the guy another chance. "I gave my boyfriend a little more time and a second chance and he proved me wrong another time," she reveals. The heartbreak has made Mya think seriously about committing to another guy. She adds, "It happened with every man I've been with ... Something about that doesn't sit well with me ... I do not like cheating. I will not cheat on my man" His side of the story?

Well, the Game DID confirm their broken romance but stated they are still friends. They got close when she made a cameo playing his love interest in his "Dreams" video last year and they briefly dated. The romance has since ended, amid false claims from The Game's rap rival 50 Cent that he bedded Mya. But the Los Angeles rap star insists he'll always be fond of his ex and claims the romance was doomed because both he and Mya are celebrities. The Game tells urban magazine Complex, "That shit (dating a celebrity) has got its ups and downs. The up is you kinda feel hot, the Jay-Z and Beyonce thing. The downside is that you don't get to spend as much time with double celebrity shit. Then there's the thing that be switching up - you take my girlfriend now, I'll take your boyfriend... so I'm pretty much done at this point. I'll keep a regular bitch. But we still cool. We're good friends." Since splitting from Mya, The Game - real name Jayceon Taylor - proposed to Valeisha Butterfield earlier this year. He has since called off the engagement. Regular bitch? I hate how that phrase has become the new VoRAPulary these days. Hell, I be damned if ANY man referred to me as their bitch. It's not cute or acceptable. And sometimes, you wonder whether these rappers ever got schooled.


Last week, Mya mingled with her fans after her concert in Hawaii.

R&B Crumbs
Well, after that weekend fiasco with Diddy bending over backward to defend his Bad Boy artist Cassie YET AGAIN, they're back and this time, they together grace the front cover of I.D Magazine. Gwen Stefani is gearing her self up to promote her new album The Sweet Escape. She will be performing on the American Music Awards, Billboard Awards, SNL, Good Morning America, and TRL. The video for "Wind It Up" will premiere this month. It was shot by Sophie Muller (Beyonce's "Deja Vu" and "Ring The Alarm"). A 2007 tour is set to begin in April. Gwen sounds like she'll be very busy!!! The Sweet Escape is expected to be released 5th December 2006. Not Too Late is the third album by American jazz and pop singer Norah Jones, to be released by Blue Note Records in the United States on January 30, 2007. It was produced by Lee Alexander, a songwriter and bassist on Jones's previous albums Come Away with Me (2002) and Feels like Home (2004), and it features guest appearances by organist Larry Goldings, singer-songwriter M. Ward and Kronos Quartet cellist Jeff Ziegler. A lot of people say that her music is boring but I loved her first album Come Away With Me. I liked her sophomore Feels Like Home as well but didn't really enjoy it as well as her first. Nevertheless, I look forwards to her new release.



Here is Mario's cover for his new album Go! I don't like it. Hoodies is a trademark for stereotyping blacks and criminals and this image really doesn't sit well. Not a good look AT ALL.

0 Comments: