NELLY'S BIRTHDAY PARTY ...

Last week I mentioned how it was Nelly's 32nd birthday and he had a birthday bash. Of course his girlfriend R&B princess Ashanti was there to help him celebrate so here's a few pictures.



This is what I miss about not having a boyfriend because I miss going all out and holding cool parties and events and well, the prospect of doing nice things with one another. Don't get me wrong. The single life has been great lately but you do miss that solidarity and comfort of being in a relationship. And who'd have thought Nelly and Ashanti would've been holding on so strong after what, 3 years of dating? Could be the real deal. Good stuff.



Earlier in the week, I posted that pretty front cover of Kelis's shoot for Vibe Vixen and here are the outtakes. Absolutely gorgeous. Matter of fact, I haven't come across a photoshoot this creative and aesthetic in like, ages.

More unseen outtakes from Kelis:

Cute and classy!

~
And they just keep coming and coming.


This is a sneak DVD preview that will feature with limited editions of Ciara's new album Ciara: The Evolution due out on 5th December 2006. The footage will contain 30 minutes of dance instructions for Get Up and Promise as well as the two featured video's. So for that alone you may want to pick up the album. Earlier, we heard a new track by Ciara called Like A Boy from a performance I put up yesterday. The song is HOT AS HELL. I have a low quality mp3 of the song which was ripped from that footage but as soon as I have the HQ I'll put it up as soon as I can.

0 Comments: