BEYONCE SUPPOSEDLY HAS BAD BREATH (LOL!!!)

According to the baby mama of Nas, he turned down a date with Beyonce because she had dooky breath. In her tell-all book Hip Hop Helen of Troy, Carmen Bryan claimed that Nas said in his reasoning for not dating Beyonce: "to be honest, I can't take her breath". She also indirectly implied that Kelis smells unfresh simply because "she doesn't wear deodorant". [SOURCE]

Nas also allegedly asked her for a threesome with himself and then-girlfriend Kelis who he is now married to. Hmmmm, I cannot waaaait to read this book. She really is throwing down the dirt, not just on Foxy, but Nas, Kelis and now Beyonce. I can't wait to read about her encounter with Jay-Z. This book really does sound like its packing in the heat! Well, I'm tired. It's been a tough day. Maybe I'll blog some more later. Ciao!

0 Comments: