WENTWORTH MILLER: YUM YUM YUM


Why did my twat just flood more at capacity than the red sea? I just don't know what happened. I thought my waters had broken ... but then, I'm not pregnant. Doh! Silly me.

Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell attended the Mipcom opening night party in Cannes, France, yesterday to do some press for Prison Break. Dominic is fine and sturdy, the type of man that will rough you up and throw you up against the wall with such ferocity that by the time he finished dick-whip you from front, back and center you females would be left walking bowl legged for a very long while. You look at him and think, wow, he will definitely do the business in the bedroom dep! You may not get that with Went but he's hot regardless, hot damn.

Another cast member of Prison Break I have the hots for is the latin lovely Sucre. But Wentworth is hot most definitely, and what turns me on about a man is not just his looks or physical appearance but his intelligence. Went isn't just a genius in the show but he's a brainbox in real life too. He graduated from Princeton. OK, maybe these pictures don't do him much justice (you have to watch the show!!!). However, if this man isn't the hottest man on the planet and if anyone says he's closeted I will track you down and slit your throat.

0 Comments: