PARIS & NICOLE ARE FRIENDS AGAIN

~
Isn't it just great that Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are friends again? I know that their fall-out is part of the reason why Nicole's weight plummeted to a sickening size zero. Paris said some extremely nasty things about Nicole and Nicole refused to stoop to her level which made me respect Nicole more than anything. It's clear to see that she's ill and she addressed her eating problem like a true pro. Anyway, friendship should be valued more than anything. I don't know whether they made up simply because they knew money was to be made from their next series of the Simple Life. However, it would be somewhat difficult filming a reality show whilst they weren't on speaking terms. I actually loved seeing them together causing havoc and that is also what the viewers liked to see which makes for compelling TV . To me, they are like our modern-day Thelma and Louise. Whether this friendship is strictly a business deal or genuine, I think this is the boost Nicole needs to get back on the mend again.

0 Comments: