OCTOBER MUSIC REVIEW

Three Jojo bonus tracks have leaked. I zipped all three bonus tracks into one file and they are Do Whatcha Gotta Do, Get It Poppin and I can Take You There. Now the track Take You There is off the chains. Her vocals are on another level and for the life of me, I can't understand why this wasn't a finalised album cut. Do Whatcha Gotta Do is a cool piano laid R&B ballad whereas Get It Poppin is a street-wise club anthem, so be sure to check these out because the tracks are raw. Click banner to download.

Two new generic-sounding Usher tracks zipped together as one file. One track which has been out a hot minute goes by the name of Rumours but not much people have heard this so I just decided to put it up anyway, taken from some mixtape. The other track that has leaked recently is called Shawty and it features Chrystal Ray and Guerilla Black. These songs are nothing compared to some of the outstanding stuff we know Usher is capable of. In fact these songs sound EXACTLY the same. Definitely filler material at best. Click banner to download.

New Gwen Swefani. Sweet Escape is a snippet but is said to be a new track taken from Gwen's new album. It may even be the lead single. Judging by this clip, I like the sound of this track. I don't consider it to be all that radio friendly. It is a nice track because it has an old-skool Motown feel to it but she needs to come out with something more edgy and upbeat. Click banner to download.

All Night Long is an iTunes bonus taken from P.Diddy's new album Press Play, and I don't like it at all. Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas is his collaborator and I can't stand this track. This futuristic-inspired song is just too cluttered. Too much is going on with it. It is too incongruous for my tastes but still, mad props to him for experimenting and taking risks. Click banner to download.

0 Comments: