TUESDAY'S MASSIVE R&B UPDATE

CANDIDS & EVENTS (OCTOBER 2006)

Tits, tits and more tits. Mariah Carey surely did make her presence felt at Pure Nightclub in Las Vegas (10/02/06).

~
I love Mariah Carey. She is one of my favourite vocalists of all time alongside Tamia and Shanice but I don't like her stage costumes or would that be every day wear? Here in these weekend pictures from her tour, she continues with the slutty image looking like a cheap 2-dollar hooker after a successful night out on the prowl. You are an extremely talented woman Mariah. No need to go there.
~


Janet Jackson at the (Spring/Summer 2007) Paris Fashion Week
~


Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony perform in concert once again last night. Jennifer looks stunning. She REALLY is taking it back to her Selena days.


Sleepy Brown performing at The Tabernacle in Atlanta, GA. October 1, 2006


Bow Wow & Chris Brown on the set of their new video Shortie Like Mine. 11th October is when the video will make its debut on BET's Access Granted.

A capshot of Fergie's new video Fergalicious. Bootylicious. Toyalicious. The shot sees her smothering herself in, um, chocolate cake. Since we can now create a music dictionary for the licious synopsis, I may as well jump on it. Beyonce, look what you done started now.

NEWS

Ciara invited MTV over to preview some tracks from her new album Ciara: The Evolution and judging by the short clips, it's going to be one of those fun feel-good records. You can watch the clip below where she previews and talks about each track. On the track Do It, she actually samples Salt N Pepper's Push It.

^^^Ciara previews new album^^^
~

Teairra Mari's album Second Round is expected to drop on the same day as Ciara which is 5th December. I don't know about anyone else but I smell a big flop all around. Nobody is interested in her and she will never achieve the same success as her competitor Rihanna who has become a huge star globally. There's no hype and whilst her debut wasn't that bad, it was rushed and she tried to act too grown before her time. The kids her age couldn't relate to it because it was too sexually explicit and adults couldn't relate to it because well, she was just a little girl singing about wanting some "n*gga dick". If my mom heard me speak like that at 15, she'd slap me in my mouth and she certainly wouldn't endorse it just because I got signed with Jay-Z. Now that she's 18, it'll be interesting to hear her content. Anyway, good luck to her. She will need it.

MUSIC


I love me some Ideal and they are back, after getting dropped by Virgin. They are now on Universal and the new album is expected to drop in the early quarter of 2007. They are one of the few male R&B male groups that are really talented and I enjoyed their album. I don't know what's going on but we've been lacking some good male R&B groups lately. I miss Imajin and ATL. I was also listening to my Dru Hill CD's yesterday. Well, here are some brand new wonderful Ideal tracks for ya'll to enjoy.
~
If I Tell You [download: full]
Set It Off [download: full]
You Came [download: full]

NOTE: I have decided to use zshare to upload all of my audio files. It appears that no matter what type of server I use some of you are always going to have problems. If the download pop-up doesn't come up like it should, right-click the link and save target as.
~
TODAY'S NEW RELEASES!



Don't forget folks, to buy Monica's new album TODAY and Robin Thicke. As today is a big day for Monica I am going to take ya'll through memory lane by posting my three favourite Monica video's:



Why I Love You So Much - Monica



Inside - Monica



The Boy Is Mine - Monica feat Brandy
~
Monica Mania has put together a Bryan Michael Cox compilation with songs he produced for other artists ranging from Aaliyah, Teairra Mari, Toni Braxton, Nivea, Fantasia, Christina Milian and Mariah Carey just to name a few. So check it out!

0 Comments: