DIDDY STILL REMINISCES J.LO ON NEW ALBUM

Hip-hop mogul SEAN COMBS revisited his relationship with JENNIFER LOPEZ when he composed tracks for his new album PRESS PLAY. The superstar couple dated for two years before Combs announced their split on Valentine's Day (14FEB) 2001, just as Lopez was romantically linked to her second ex-husband, dancer CRIS JUDD. He says, "It's probably my most personal record. I exposed myself with everybody's most sensitive subject, and that's the subject of love. "I used every experience. She (Jennifer) was one of my girlfriends, and the most highly publicized one. But I've been blessed to go out with a couple of great women, and she was one of the great ones. Yeah (we still talk). We're ex-boyfriend and girlfriend. And that's cool. It's a positive thing".

J.Lo must've been a woman who knew how to pimp 'em really well. She says JUMP. They ask HOW HIGH? They, as in Diddy and Cris Judd still not managing to get over her. This man has been fawning over this woman for the past five years. You had your chance and you fucked up. Now move on!!! How many songs is he going to dedicate to her ass? I Need A Girl Part 100? Five years and he's still rapping about it. J.Lo has been married, engaged and married again. I'm sure she wasn't thinking about Diddy when she was liasing with different men each year. J.Lo doesn't mourn her failed relationships. She moves on straight away because not having a man in her life is suicide. She has to have one no matter what. Marc Anthony must not be happy that they still speak as he is the really insecure type. Let's not forget how he tried to ban MTV from playing her Jenny from The Block video just because her old flame Ben Affleck was rubbing on her ass. But most of all, I feel bad for Kim Porter because she is second fiddle to J.Lo. Don't be surprised if he dropped pregnant Kim like a hot potatoe if J.Lo asked him for another chance. Meanwhile, I have three HQ tracks from his new album Press Play which were sent to me through email (thanks Booskee). I did download the webrip of his whole album but the quality isn't that great so I'll wait for the CD rip. So until then, enjoy these tracks.

Thought You Said -Diddy feat Brandy [download: full]
Last Night - Diddy feat Keyshia Cole
[download: full]
After Love - Diddy feat Keri
[download: full]

0 Comments: