MERCEDES-BENZ SPRING 2007 LA FASHION WEEK

This event took place at the Smashbox studios where a host of big name celebrities came out to enjoy the event. Weaves were looking tight, nails well manicured, styling was diversified, some looked good, some didn't, so check out these celebrity appearances.

Samantha Mumba and Tracee Ellis Ross came out for the occasion. Samantha has lost so much weight but she looks great. As long as she doesn't follow the ultra stick-thin craze and only snacks on lettuce and carrots then its all good. I want to look good for the new year which is approximately in 10 weeks time so I've been eating healthy and working out, not that I need to lose weight but I want to be more toned. The inspiration? Tortured myself by watching Janet Jackson video's and concerts all day.

I didn't think I would ever say this but Shar Jackson actually looks cute for once.

Diana "Big Wig" Ross and Chudney Lane were also there as well.

0 Comments: