MY LOVE - JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE FEAT TI (NEW VIDEO!)

Well, now that the birthday blues have worn off I can now resume back to normal. Also, Etienne made his debut yesterday by posting that new Amerie song so once again, welcome back buddy! Well, yesterday Justin Timberlake premiered his new video My Love, the track that features T.I. Whilst I think the song is super hot the video was very boring and the black and white filtering only added more to the blandness.

T.I never needed to be in the song because the song would've been hot without him but maybe he was asked to grace the track just to give it more urban flare. By the time the Timbaland intro finishes, you are in the land of snooze fest. Cheers anyway. Next time I can't go to sleep, this video will be the perfect remedy and of course it beats falling under the influence of sleeping pills or getting knocked out by er, two bottles of Bacardi Breezer *cringes* You kind of lose interest because the video is just so damn long.

The video only reinforced the fact that he can't dance (yeah I said it, Usher kills him in that deppo). His moves are amateurish. You know when you go to the club and you see a drunken white boy trying to dance thinking he has rhythm but is so far off the mark? Well that's JT. But the song more than makes up for it and good job too. I hate the fact that I love his music. What a bitch that is. Ugh.

0 Comments: