WEDNESDAY R&B SCOOP

MAGAZINES


Here are two brand new pictures of Mya in Complex magazine (click pictures for full size). Like me, Mya is a Libra and we like to impress, but we also like to be impressed too! So if you fancy your chances with Mya and you feel you have the right qualities to impress her then check out this personal tidbit quote from the interview:

"Be himself. Getting to know me and taking the time in a friendship, which is still a relationship, is important and being real, so I can base my decisions off the truth. If you perceive Mya to be high maintenance, you put on a front and think you have to take me to expensive restaurants or even lie about your occupation to please me, and then I find out it's not the truth, I'm living a lie based off your lie. So, keep it real. Other than that, keep me laughing, have fun and don't take things too seriously. I'm not a promiscuous woman. I'm into relationships. Yes my music can be sexy at times, but I'm not a ho, but I will be a ho and a freak for my man and that's it. When I get in relationships I go all out for my man and I'm very proud to say that. So, if you are the next one out there then you are one lucky motherfucker".

Couldn't have said it better myself. You go girl!

CANDIDS

Here's a cute picture of Lenny Kravitz and his beautiful 16-year-old daughter Zoe (The Cosby Show's Lisa Bonet is the mother) as they arrive at the Jean-Paul Gaultier Ready To Wear fashion Show in Paris.

PROMO

Brand new Ciara promo picture. Absolutely gorgeous.
~
NEWS. I was right when I stated that Janet was going to get the no2 position but yet someone on here tried to talk me down and say different. I was in fact wrong about Alan Jackson. Ludacris got the no 1 spot selling 314,060 copies whilst Janet got the no2 position selling 300,793 copies, which is less than predicted. I'm not going to front, those sales are appalling for an artist of legendary status. Those are sales which would be victory for a new coming artist. Let's hope sales pick up eventually.

0 Comments: