NEW VIDEO: LIKE A BOY - CIARA (WORLD PREMIERE)

Last night, Ciara premiered her video for Like A Boy and the video was HOT! This is the second video from her fantastic new album Ciara: The Evolution and Ciara did not disappoint. And for you ladies, she got hunky Reggie Bush to arouse your senses, though he's not my type, I know many females are hot on him:



The very first day I heard Like A Boy, I've ALWAYS stated that this should be the next single and I got my wish. Most of her video's have no concept because she puts so much effort and concentration on the dancing side but THIS video did MATCH the song as she looked boyish with the thug look which she got down to a pat - the baggy pants, vest and tattoo's and her Matrix-style dance routine (which has now become overplayed, try something new Ciara!) But that said, the video was very creative. I absolutely loved it.

0 Comments: