NEW MUSIC: BUMP LIKE THIS - KELLY ROWLAND

Here is Kelly Rowland's new single Bump Like This featuring rapper Eve. The track comprises of laidback rifts with a Beyonce-like similarity. If anything it sounds like a rejected Beyonce cut but the song has the potential to be a grower. I think it's a decent track but not at all radio friendly. I think it would be more suitable as a second or third single but not hot enough as a lead single because it's the lead single that makes all the difference. It doesn't make me say wow or anything and it certainly isn't original. Hmmm ... maybe I'll feel differently once I get to hear the song in HQ. Apparently, this is a low quality radio rip with the DJ Clue tag stamped all over it. The video for this though, should be pretty interesting.




0 Comments: