R&B PRE-GRAMMY WEEKEND APPEARANCES!

Fashion Week is now over. And now Pre-Grammy weekend has finally arrived which has seen all the R&B celebrities come out for the action. Most of them could be seen making the most of the 49th Annual GRAMMY Awards Gift Lounge which sees them lumbered with the free goodies. How wonderful it must be to get expensive free gifts. Others dined and wined at the 49th Annual GRAMMY Awards Radio Roundtables. So check out all the pre-Grammy action right here:



Ciara chilled backstage with Motown legend Lionel Richie.






Clockwise: Ciara, Rihanna, American Idol judge Randy Jackson (and Ciara), Ne-yo, Marques Houston and Nelly Furtad<o, were all enjoying the pre-grammy activities. The irony of seeing Randy and Ciara together. I wonder if he'd have put Ciara through to Hollywood if she had auditioned?

ALSO, a number of R&B celebrities participated in the GRAMMY Awards MusiCares Signings:




John Legend, Justin Timberlake and Corinne Bailey Rae all gave their signatures to the instrumental guitar.

And then there were the GRAMMY Award Rehearsals:




Clockwise: Chris Brown, Shakira, Corinne, Wyclef Jean (and Shakira) and John Legend all did rehearsed performances to ensue that everything goes well. Can't wait to see cutie Chris Brown do his thang. And please don't tell me Shakira and Wyclef are rehearsing for Hips Don't Lie. I am telling you, that song has been milked to hell for all its worth.

And the Grammy activities didn't stop there either. There was even a Verizon / Rolling Stone Pre-GRAMMY Party:




Justin Timberlake, Fergie and her band member Will.i.am all performed at the event amongst others.

Danity Kane were at the GRAMMY Awards Style Studio:




You just gotta love 'em!

Beyonce was spotted yesterday shopping about in Hollywood. It was likely she was shopping for a hot and sexy outfit to wear at tomorrow nights Grammy Awards:



She looked really cute, though I do wish she'd tone down the bright red lipstick at times. Tomorrow, she's expecting to win a couple of awards so you know she has to come correct as all eyes will be on her.

American Idol host and judge Ryan Seacreast and Randy Jackson attended an Entertainment Weekly event which presented a toast to Timbaland:



American Idol was absolutely hilarious this week, though I thought it was really nice of Simon to give the black chick another chance after telling her she failed to make it to Hollywood. She does need to work on her weird facial expressions though.

Michelle Williams and John Legend both attended the Max Azria Fall 2007 Fashon Show this week:












She writes: What up my Beautiful, Sexy Friends!?!?!? Hope you guys are doing well. I'm doing well. In a good mood. I'm out here in Miami working on music. It' going veeeery well. Having a great time and already got a new hit under my belt! Can't wait for y'all to hear what i'm up to. Anywayzzz, i just wanted to touch bases with yall. It's bout to be a crazy week out here cause of the Superbowl. I'm pretty sure I will be going to a few events. As well as the Grammy's and AllStar weekend is coming up. I will definately be doing a few events and maybe even hosting somthing during the Allstar Weekend in Vegas. I'll keep yall informed. So did I tell u guys i have 2 new pets?!?!? i know, your like "DAMN!?!?" I already have 4 dogs (found a home for the 5th one (pit)) And now in Miami I share 2 ADORABLE kitties! I've never been a cat person cause they never seem too friendy but my kitties are THE BEST!!! They follow me everywhere and wanna play and go to sleep and chill wit me. Yeah, they're dope. HAHA, i'm so ammused by everything they do. It's funny. I miss my dogs though! ....I love animals! I been keepin up my workouts. I've really come to LOVE it and have made working out a part of my daily routine. Your girl is gonna be EXXXTRA next go round... I dunno, u might not " recognise (check your Spelling) me!!!?!?!? haha, i'm playing..kinda.. you'll see.. Well I've missed you guys. But now yall know what I been up to. Stay Sexy Yall! Love--------CHRISSY CHRIS!

I really admire this chick because she never gives up and she is really loyal to her fans. I really hope that this year will bring Christina good things. Stay tuned for more fab R&B appearances!

0 Comments: