VALENTINES DAY FAB R&B APPEARANCES & NEWS

Hi all, how is everyone spending Valentines Day? Got any cards and nice gifts from your other half? I hope ya'll will be having a good one and even if many of you are in the single department like myself fret not, Valentine's day isn't just for the couples. I've been invited to a couple of parties myself so I'll see what goes down and if I'm in the mood to go out tonight. Well anyway, let's get CRUNK!

Gorgeous Christina Milian and her boyfriend
Dre attended the BMI pre-grammy's party and looked mad hot. This is Christina's first public appearance with Dre since the rumours that they had split up. As much as Chrisina vehemently denied the rumours, pictures paint a thousand words and they are very much still together:



Proceed with the post to see fab R&B appearances from Monica, Blu Cantrell, Kelly Rowland, Ashanti and Jennifer Lopez.



This woman is definetely my fashion icon as of late alongside Posh Spice and Jennifer Lopez. This chick sure does know how to dress her too-pretty ass off. Is it even possible to be too pretty?

Spotted in the studio was Ashanti and her man Nelly alongside producer LT Hutton. Ashanti's new album seems like it's shaping up quite well actually. Though I was wondering what was going on with these two because they use to be inseperable but now you see them attending events separately.



I guess it's pretty safe to chalk it down as colliding schedules. I don't know what Nelly has been up to lately but I do know that Ashanti has been recording her new album which is set to be released in the summer and she's also in post-production of her new horror flick Resident Evil 3.

Jennifer Lopez also did a spot of promotion for her movie Bordertown:




She looked rather cute and sassy. Not really a fan of her movies. The last Jenny movie I watched was Maid In Manhattan which I enjoyed. But um, I don't really care about her movies. I dig her music because it's hot and look forwards to whatever she comes out with next.

Monica attended Young Jeezy's "The Inspiration Thug Motivation 102" Platinum Party over the weekend. There was a lot of bother at the party on Monica's behalf concerning an incident with her baby father beating up another woman after she accidently brushed his glasses. He allegedly pulled her hair and punched her in the eye. They both deny it of course but Monica is straight ghetto. I can definetely see her at the club shouting "I got the piece in my Louie!" and this was after the incident had happened when folks were making statements to the police, she STILL allegedly wanted to cause trouble.




Despite the incident, she looked fab!

And these are the pictures that prove that the young woman did in fact get beaten up at the party and this is the extent of the beating that she took:




Here is the woman's myspace page. There, you can read about the encounter. Monica spoke with Sandra Rose to clear things up. She claims she was nowhere NEAR the incident when it happened but in the ladies restroom. Rocko says that the woman was sitting in his VIP seat and he asked her to move but she took it to heart and deliberetely smashed his glasses. He says: "All I know is she grabbed my $2000 Cartier glasses and crushed them to pieces. I didn't hit her. All I know is, I saw security throw her out. That's all I remember."

LIAR PANTS ON FIRE! Because NO nigga is going to allow ANYONE to break their $2,000 designer glasses and not retaliate by kicking somebody's ass. If someone did that to you, you'd want to kick ass. Would I kick someone's ass if they broke my expensive designer glasses? Hell yeah, I would kick your motherfucking a$!!!

Blu Cantrell attended an event which saw XM Satellite Radio salute Ludacris at a Post Grammy Party hosted by Queen Latifah. The gorgeous Shemar Moore was there as well, and ya'll know I love this man to death so any event he attends, he gets a shout out:




Lastly, Kelly Rowland was spotted at the Bombay Sapphire Lounge.
Damn, that nose job! Anyway, yeah, stay tuned for more R&B CRUMBS!

0 Comments: