BEYONCE & SOLANGE: NEW HOD AD

Yesterday, Beyonce's swimsuit photoshoot for Sport's Illustrated created internet frenzy all over the internet and on MANY blog sites. The swimsuit collection shockingly came from her mother's clothing line House of Dereon, and here's yet the newest HOD shoot which features Beyonce and her sister Solange advertising the latest range:



Cute shoot. Very creative. Anyway, proceed with the post to read more on what Solange has planned for her her upcoming sophomore album.



Solange is currently working on her sophomore album. She left a message on her myspace page to tell us the type of sound that her new album will have:

"I've been able to work with some wonderful prooducers and artists and I'm still in the works to work with more... I've fused downbeat electronica with 70s soul and the outcome has been thrilling. My influences for this album have been zero 7, knarls barkley, fiest, john legend, bilal who I got the pleasure of collaborating with, earth wind and fire, and marvin gaye... amongst many more".

Solange's debut album Solo Star was released in 2003 and I thought the album was nice but for some reason it failed to make noise. There were a lot of potentially radio-friendly joints on the album and she enlisted man of the moment producer Timbaland to provide her with some joints. Some of it was recycled like HELL (Get Together was a straight jack from Aaliyah's Try Again). Her track Crush will always be my jam though and I look forwards to the new music.

0 Comments: