NEW CRAIG DAVID ALBUM IN THE WORKS!

My boo Craig David is currently working on his new album and a date has been set for around late summer. At least HMV has his album date set for a late summer release. As much as I would like to believe this, I would also like to think he would spend a little more time on the new album so that he puts out one of the best R&B albums possible. The album is said to be more R&B with a bit more edge. And since he is recording in America (Miami), he is very likely to be working with top US producers (word has it that he has been working with Dallas Austin but my big bet is that he has done something with Timbaland). This is good news. I think his last album The Story Goes was a great album even if a little bland. It may have lacked innovation but the lyrics were meaningful and he was singing about issues close to his heart - his bullying torment, getting his heart broken and losing his Grandmother recently. I think that album was his most personalised to date.



You can listen to a VERY short snippet of a new Craig David track [HERE]. It sounds great and I can not wait to have Craig back onto the music scene again. And since Usher is coming back out too, this year should be pretty interesting for R&B music!

ps - mad apologies for my pictures not showing up. The server is currently down but everything should resume back to normal as soon as possible.

0 Comments: