BEYONCE: WISHES SHE WAS BORN A LATINA, PLUS HER NEW AMEX AD....

Here is Beyonce and her mama Tina in a brand new Amex print ad. After the lace font fiasco, she NEEDED to redeem herself some way, and I guess, this is it:



But you can take that redemption away with this following quote right here: "I'm just jealous that I wasn't born Latina. I wish I had been because the culture is so beautiful." - taken from a very recent interview that the very intelligent Beyonce did with Latina magazine. Where the HELL was her publicist when she made such remarks?!?!?!?!?!? Hasn't anyone taught her to embrace HER culture? Maybe not. Tina has had her looking like a white man's dinner for almost a decade now that she wouldn't even know how to embrace hers even if it hit her in the face with a baseball bat. Sometimes I would love to put a dent in Beyonce's head with a conker and hope it'll knock some sense into that rock-filled brain of hers.

0 Comments: