ASHANTI: ROLLING OUT MAGAZINE FEATURE....

Ashanti has done an interview and photoshoot for the September 2007 issue of Rolling Out magazine. In the interview, she spews info about her new album which you can read by heading on over to the ROLLING OUT WEBSITE.



Nice photoshoot. Would have been nice if they were available in HQ but I'll take what I can get. I have a query though. Is anyone else worried about the new Mariah Carey album? I think it may get pushed back to next year even. I mean, Ashanti's album drops on the same day as Mariah's and Ashanti already has a single out. We also know the name of her new album which is called The Declaration but yet there's NO news whatsoever surrounding Mariah's new single OR album. The press release was supposed to go out this week and the week is nearly over. Nothing has been confirmed. I'm just saying to be prepared for the worse.

0 Comments: