Adele covers ELLE US/UK & says she’s ❝obsessed❞ with boyfriend Rich Paul (so insane!)

Adele is certainly pouring her heart out in the US’ September issue and the UK’s October issue of ELLE magazine. In the interview, Adele discusses the issues surrounding her cancelled Vegas residency, the new rescheduled dates, new album '30' having one more music video, and her relationship with Rich Paul. 

Adele says she is "obsessed" with Rich Paul, and confirms she is not engaged despite wanting to get married again. She definitely also wants more kids. “I’ve never been in love like this. I’m obsessed with him,” she reveals. “I’m not married!” she says before singing, “I’m just in loooove! I’m happy as I’ll ever be. I might as well be married.” She adds, “I definitely want more kids. I’m a homemaker and I’m a matriarch, and a stable life helps me with my music.”

The one thing that made Adele so appealing as an artist was the fact that she use to be so mysterious and her audience had no choice but to enjoy the music on its own terms. 

This new Adele seems to be a little too open about her personal life and that mysteriousness that people found so intriguing gets lost in the sauce. Also... admitting to being obsessed with a man is very bird-like behaviour because when you admit that to a man, it gives him more power over you. One thing my mama always said to me is that a relationship is doomed to not last if the woman is MORE into the man than he is into her. It always has to be the other way round. Jesus help that man if he cheats and decides he doesn't want to be with her anymore. We shall get one hell of an album if and when he bounces, and of course I'll be here for the mess because this won't just be another 40-minute heartbreak song, she will be having crying fits all over the project! Not a fan of the cover but I'm glad she's happy in life and (jokes aside), I hope it lasts (for her sake more than his.) Anyway, click here or here to read the full cover story. 



3 Comments:

Remmi said...

Why so negative about someone’s love? Whose to say he isn’t just as obsessed with her or not more so?

Toya said...

I'm trying not to be. I just liked it better when she was more private. They have not been together that long and I just feel like at times she is doing too much.

Unknown said...

I used to really like Adele but she’s turning into another Taylor Swift. Pretend that you’re in love then when shit hits the fan, write an entire album about it.