WEEKEND CRUMBS: JENNIFER HUDSON MANIA

This is a bitch what just happened to me last night. Just after I blogged, I switched off and went to work. I come back home and TRY to switch on again only to discover that my computer won't come back on. WTF. I am thinking, well maybe the fuse has gone or something. 5 amps is what I'm currently using. So I search all over for another 5 Amp fuse. Well, it had nothing to do with the fuse, my comp had just broken down and my insurance has run out, so I am like pissed as HELL, just wondering what am I going to do, worrying that I may not be able to blog again for a good while. Right now, I am using my sister's computer which is a bitch because now she can access all my files and I like my privacy. Instead of getting it fixed, I am just going to buy a new one in the next couple of weeks because call out charges and fixing charges will only come up to the price of a brand new computer anyway. Thank God I save all of my important files straight away. I have lost a couple of music files but none that I can't easily find and re-download. So I will continue to update as much as I can whilst I save up for a new Toshiba laptop. Right now I have outstanding debts to pay so those must come first. I am so pissed right now. I just needed to vent so now that I have, here's your latest R&B scoop:

Jennifer Hudson was a born winner at the Broadcast Film Critics Association. She won an award for Best Supporting Actress. Eddie Murphy was also a winner! He won for Best Supporting Actor.


Jennifer and Eddie congratulated each other on their wins.

Jennifer recieved greetings from actor Cuba Gooding Jnr.



Jennifer also made an appearance at the 12th Annual Critics' Choice Awards.

Jennifer was performed at the Launch Party for Grey Goose Vodka Rolls-Royce Phantom EWB to Benefit the Entertainment Industry Foundation:


Jennifer is definetely the IT girl of Hollywood right now. Anyway, more pictures of the event:



Though, she must be the ONLY actress I know who doesn't like to wear nail varnish and considering that she's the IT girl right now, your outside appearance is more important than anything right ladies? That's like attending Buckingham Palace without any lipstick or adding sheen to your hair. You NEED to look good when you attend these type of high profile events. Let's hope she sorts it out on Oscar night.
.
Anyway, this week, Mary J Blige celebrated her 37th birthday:


.
Still, I can't believe she's only 37. She looks at least 15 years older. She seemed really happy and recieved a lot of love from her husband. Actresses Queen Latifah and Tisha Campbell were some of the guests that helped Mary to celebrate.

R&B singers Robin Thicke and Mario made an appearance on BET's "The Center":



I love Robin's music but he is so underrated. Anyway, that's it for now folks. And I know my email has run out of storage, so if you have any new pictures, music or whatever, you can email me at the new address:
Stay tuned!

0 Comments: