TODAY'S MUSIC REVIEW

Not having my own comp is really difficult so to keep my site active, I am just going to post new music and then when I get my new computer in the next couple of weeks (in a months time) I will go back to doing the lengthy updates, so check these out:

Promise - Ciara feat Nitty (Double-U Remix)
[DOWNLOAD]
There has been tonnes of Ciara remixes going round as of late and here's another one, which features Nitty. This one is a lot more upbeat than the original and has more of a street vibe. You can definetely work out to this. Anyway, check out this other hot Promise remix:

Ciara - Promise (Cory Bold Remix)
[DOWNLOAD]

Weekend Love - Camron feat Amerie
[DOWNLOAD]
Weekend Love is rumored to be Cam'ron's first single off his up and coming album "Shade of Black". The track features R&B singer Amerie. She actually sounds nice on the track. Actually, this is definetely my new cool out joint.

Get It Shawty - Lloyd
[DOWNLOAD]
Another track has leaked from Lloyd's album Street Love and it goes by the name of Get It Shawty. Well, I'm not getting this track to be honest with you. I love dance music but this does nothing for me at all. I'm just not feeling it.

Hey Girl - Pretty Ricky
[DOWNLOAD]
Another track from Pretty Ricky's upcoming album Late Night Special. I'm actually ashamed of myself for liking this song. It's upbeat and has an old-skool feel to it and the youngins will like this especially for the chorus and lyrics alone but the song is mad catchy.

And last but not least, many of you wanted the mp3 to that Vlad and Mya song so here it is. Enjoy:
I Will Give It All To You - Vlad and Mya
[DOWNLOAD]

0 Comments: