WEDNESDAY R&B HOTNESS!

First of all, I'd like to apologise for not updating yesterday. Yesterday was one of those really busy days where I just couldn't find the time to go on-line but I'm trying to make up for it now. So, I'm back to give ya'll the R&B goodies. And a message to Bryce, since you had a complaint to make about the banner, why don't you make one yourself EXCLUDING the requested artists since you claim that the artists in Rachel's banner have no talent. I wasn't specifically looking at singing talent in particular. Just female R&B artists who have been doing their thang in other areas outside of singing. Ciara is a talented DANCER, Beyonce is a talented SINGER and PERFORMER, Ashanti has been doing her thang on the acting side and will be in the upcoming big screen horror flick Resident Evil 3. So come with your design of TALENTED singers and I will put it up for all to critisise or praise. Is that a fair proposition? I would think so, otherwise if you can't dish the goods, be quiet. Anyway, here's what's been popping in the land of R&B celebdom:

Jennifer Lopez has been popping up all over the place lately. First off, I am going to go through FOUR different appearances. The first one was when she and Marc Anthony were spotted out and about in New York City - March 27, 2007:




Marc Anthony is definetely a man that stays by his woman's side at all times. I don't think I've ever seen these two apart during her promotion lately.

Jennifer also paid a visit to MTV's "TRL" Studios:



Jen was definitely rocking the HELL out of those denim pants. I personally wouldn't rock them but she was killing the HELL out of this outfit.

Jennifer also had a Record Release Party for "Como Ama Una Mujer"



The styling of this see-through outfit is cute. I am a sucker for see-through outfits during the summer but I like my see-through outfits to be really tight.

She also attended the 2007 Echo Awards a couple of days ago:



The styling of this dress is all over the place that I can't even make up my mind as to whether I like it or not. She rocks this dress with so much poise and attitude, she pulls it off fantastically.

And here she was, in Spain looking absolutely hot on differing occasions:




Baddest Latina in the business right now!

Kelly Rowland also made an appearance at TRL this week when she premiered her new video Like This:




I love the outfit and the boots are also cute but they don't really go with the outfit. I think Kelly's looks are underrated. I don't like her veneers though, and I think it's sad that she's going all out on the surgery. First, the nose job, and then the breast implants. Of course it could be a very powerful push-up bra but you have to be working with something in the first place and Kelly has always had two backs.

Also, you can also show Kelly your support by clicking the banner below:



The Kelly Fans decided they should have out 1st "Download Days" on Thursday, March 29th & Friday, March 30th!!! There's 2 days because they couldnt decide which day so you can download on either of those days or if you are feeling generous you can d/l on both days. Thanks Mellymel46.

Rihanna was spotted out and about once again:




Cute. This chick has the most amazing legs ever. I wonder if she was going to meet Jay-Z.

Adrienne Bailon of the Cheetah Girls attended the "Meet the Robinsons" Los Angeles Premiere:




Isn't this chick a little too old now to be A Cheetah Girl? I mean she's 24 now. She should try and carve out a solo singing career for herself. I think she could be the next Jennifer Lopez - the new Latin superstar.

Joss Stone has been spending a lot of time in New York and this week, she took the time out to visit The Big Apple:



I like her dress but when it's that length, you just don't sit like that when you deeply risk exposing yourself.

Layabout Blu Cantrell attended the Yana K Fall 2007 Collection:



Macdonalds ALWAYS have vacancies dear.

Jennifer Hudson and her idol Patti Labelle attended the 18th Annual GLAAD Media Awards:







Jennifer Hudson looked nice for a change, but Patti Labelle's lace-front wig looked like it wanted to grow legs and run itself onto the ground.

Fantasia Barrino is currently shooting a video for her new single When I See U:






I'll be good today and not a say a thang.

R&B Crumbs



1.Olivia has allegedly been dropped from G-Unit [READ MORE]
2. Mya is currently re-working her fourth album Liberation. The lead single Lock U Down featuring Lil Wayne has already hit radio. Thus far Ayo have been released for promotional purposes only. According Rap-up.com Mya has confirmed that her fourth studio album Liberation will be released on June 26, 2007 and a video for Mya's
official first single Lock U Down featuring Lil' Wayne will be shot in
Miami or L.A. next month. According to Mya's official website, Mya's second single is called "Walka Not A Talka" and was produced by Jonathan "J.R." Rotem. The futuristic club track showcases Mya's vocals and a new definition of walking the walk versus talking the talk over a brand new sound. [Thanks Fabizzle]
3. Check out Kelly's new video:

0 Comments: