R&B GOES TO THE 38TH ANNUAL NAACP IMAGE AWARDS ...

I gather 3LW (3 Little Who?) are no more. It seems they've ditched all attempts of making a comeback after their flop attempt 2 years ago, therefore dissing new girl Jessica in the process. Event after event, they have continued to carry on as The Cheetah Girls and the black girl nowhere in sight. Former Cheetah Girl Raven Symone was also at the same event. That would be the 38th Annual NAACP Image Awards which took place over the weekend. Raven won for Outstanding Performance in a Children's Program for "That's So Raven". Other R&B celebrities who attended included Mary J Blige, Prince and Jennifer Hudson.





Jennifer Hudson won for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture for "Dreamgirls"... Many hot black actors and actresses all turned up at the event sporting their best suits and frocks. To see ALL the black celebrities who attended the ceremony, head on over to Wire Images:

[RED CARPET]
[THE SHOW]
[PRESS ROOM]

Proceed to read more on your latest R&B CRUMBS.


The Chrysler Financial and Hip-Hop Summit Action Network presented the "Get Your Money Right" Financial Summit National Tour Kick-Off which took place over the weekend, at the Southern University's Granville M. Sawyer Auditorium, Houston, Texas. Monica, Free, Letoya Lucket and Slim Thugg were all there:





Is it me or am I noicing that Letoya and her ex Slim Ugg always seem to appear at EVERY single event? Something tells me they are back together because it's no coincidence that they always show up at the same events in Texas. It's just something that I have been noticing over the months. Monica has gone back to the short cut. She just needs to go back to the black hair and she'd be straight.

Maxwell showed off his goofy side this past weekend when he attended Model Denise Vasi's Birthday Celebration at Marquee in New York City:





What's going on with the silly glasses? LOL. If he really was going for the dorky look, it was certainly working because, well, he looked exactly that. Cute, but in a dorky way. All partying aside, he really needs to come out with that album. I am sick and tired of these damn record labels screwing over their black artists.

Stacy 'Fergie' Ferguson was spotted working out in Santa Monica:





I guess Fergie was preparing herself for her "The Duchess" tour which is to take place next month I believe.

Yesterday, Joss Stone attended the 57th Sanremo Music Festival. I have to admit, I wasn't feeling this new look of hers in the very beginning, but it's growing on me now.




Jamie Foxx did his "Unpredictable" Tour at the Star Plaza Theater in Merrillville, Indiana. The weird "I needashit" facial expressions presents itself once again.

Norah Jones is currently touring Europe. She played a
concert at "De Rode Hoed" in Amsterdam as well as the "Festival di Sanremo" in Italy a couple of days ago:




I like Norah Jones. Her album "Not Too Late" is soothing and relaxing. It's a fusion of old blues and jazz. A lot of people think her music is boring but she sells like the wind.

Anyway, let's get onto this week's American Idol. So Antonella Barba just about managed to escape getting voted out this week. Shame. I thought she sounded bad and agreed with Simon when he said she was worst than last week.



I have nothing against the girl. She's pretty and that's all the judges seem to be fawning over: "Oh you're gorgeous", "you're so attractive" blah blah. There are lots of pretty girls in the competition that can blow her out the water. Last time I checked this was a SINGING contest not a BEAUTY contest. Maybe she should have put in an entry to apply for the MISS WORLD contest. This week's performances didn't really blow me away so I got nuddin2say. Let's hope next week is a better week.

I've always been a fan of those Harry Potter books, but um, after this, I don't think I'll be able to look at Harry Potter the same way again:


[CLICK IMAGE FOR NSFW VIEW]

Haha! I damn near fell out of my chair. Just wasn't ready for seeing that baby wand-wand just yet. I am still looking forwards to the next Potter book "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" and as it is the FINAL book, the world will be going potter-mad this summer. Will he be able to avenge the death of his parents by finally destroying Lord Voldemort or will Harry Potter die trying to do so? Just cannot wait to get my hands on that book.

Stay tuned for more R&B CRUMBS!!!

0 Comments: