THURSDAY'S COOL R&B APPEARANCES...



Janet Jackson graces the latest magazine cover of Vibe Vixen and she looks fantastic. Janet really must be getting some of that good loving from fella JD. Now all he got to do is propoooose and give her some babies. Salma Hayek is the exact same age as Janet and she is now pregnant and I know Janet would love to have Jermaine's baby one day. As to why it hasn't happened yet we'll never know.

Janet's brother Michael didn't look so lush when he was spotted at Heathrow airport with daughter Paris after a trip to London from LA:



Tragic.

R&B singer Monica co-hosted "The Ultimate Mixer" - An Intimate Evening with Shaq and Monica in ATL:




She was accompanied by her younger brother. I absolutely hate that hair colour on her which is a shame because the cut is really cute.

Also, she attended the Atlanta Hawks v.s Miami Heat game yesterday and brought her cute son along:



Adorable!

Yesterday, Jennifer Lopez performed in Barcelona this week to do a spot of promo for her latest new album
"Como ama una mujer":




She looked great, but why does she have so much emotion in her face as if she is really belting out? LOL. Funny.

Also, she showed up for a photo session during the moment:







Cute.

Jenny really is trying to conquer the Spanish market. After trying to appeal to the black/urban market during her relationship with P.Diddy and the white Hollywood sector during her relationship with Ben Affleck, it's nice that being under the influence of Latin hubby Marc Anthony, she decides to go back to her roots. If her marriage fails, let's hope she doesn't end up dating an Indian because I would feel really sorry for Bollywood.

Fergie was spotted in London once again yesterday:



Later that day Fergie Ferg attended a Nobu party which also took place in London.

Yesterday Christina Aguilera hosted Nylon Magazine's 8th Anniversary:



She looked nice.

Christina is also the covergirl of Nylon magazine and the april issue comes out on sale next week, March 27. Here are some outtakes from the shoot:





Niiiice.

Justin Timberlake is in the latest issue of Details magazine and in it, he really was showing his cocky side:



In the interview, he accuses the Grammy's of using him for ratings. Check out some excerpts from the magazine:

On the tabloids:

"I despise what they do. They create soap operas out of people's lives. [Cameron and I] had our thing, and it's over. They edit that stuff like MTV edits reality shows. It's a spin game, and I choose not to take part in it"

On being considered the New King of Pop:

"I tried so hard to be an R&B artist [with first solo album Justified] and it was the pop album of the year, and I was like, 'F***. That's the last thing I wanted but I was like, 'So everyone considers me a pop artist? Well, f**k it. I'm going to do whatever I want to do"

On surviving the boy-band apocalypse and becoming a man:

"I could give you a bunch of analogies about why I'm still around that would sound like hippie self-help bullsh*t. 'I saw an opportunity and I took it?' f**k you. Sure, there's a lot of luck involved. But on some level I have to believe in my ability. And I’m not apologizing to anyone. I worked f**king hard to get here"

On being used by the Grammys for ratings:

"I'm the nice guy who follows through on the things he commits to. But I don't know if I'll be going through that sort of thing again. I feel like the Grammys used me for ratings. And look at it-they were up 18 percent"

Danity Kane are also in the latest issue of DUB magazine:



It's about time they got some magazine publicity. These chicks, you either see them or you don't but their promotion has been really poor.

Eric Benet and his daughter India attended the 2007 L.A. Fashion Week at Smashbox:



Kim Kardashian was also at the event possibly scheming to make Reggie Bush become her latest victim.

And here is her sextape with Ray-J:


R&B CRUMBS!!!



1. Brandy has been dumped by Simon Cowell as a judge on his hit talent US show America's Got Talent. It has been reported that Sharon Osbourne may be a possible replacement. Brandy is being dumped because due to getting involved in a fatal car crash a couple months ago, the R&B star may face vehicular manslaughter charges and a possible trial. Cowell is the executive producer of the NBC talent show and he is also a judge on his other hit show The UK's X-Factor in which Sharon Osbourne is also a judge. I think I'm going to call Simon the AXEMAN because he is ditching people left and right from all of his talent shows. Not only has he ditched Brandy but he has also dumped X-Factor judge Louis Walsh and their host Kate Thornton. Pop singers Jessica Simpson and Samantha Mumba have been possible contendars for Louis' replacement.

2. And as we're on Simon Cowell, American Idol has proven to be a piece of shit. Mad talented vocalist Stephanie Edwards was voted off "American Idol" on Wednesday, while weak singer Sanjaya Malakar were allowed to stay. Simon Cowell said on Tuesday's show that her rendition of Dusty Springfield's "You Don't Have to Say You Love Me" lacked the edginess and youthful energy that she brought to her previous performances. THERE WILL NOT BE A BLACK AMERICAN IDOL THIS YEAR BECAUSE AS TALENTED AS THEY ARE THEY ARE GETTING PICKED OFF EACH WEEK!

3. Tameka "Tiny" Cottle has just suffered a miscarriage. Tiny, a former member of the R&B group Xscape, was six months pregnant and scheduled to give birth in June. The child's father was rap superstar T.I. Tiny and T.I. have one son together (named King) and have dated on and off for more than three years. But earlier this week, TI announced that the two had separated. The Xscape star is currently recovering in an Atlanta area hospital. This is really sad ... to lose a baby at SIX MONTHS .... Damn! My prayers go out to her.

0 Comments: