TODAY'S LATEST R&B CELEB SPOTTINGS ....

Hey you lot. I think I found the problem as to why my site has been loading up really slow lately and the problem has now been sorted. At least I hope so anyway. I mean, my laptop crashed today whilst I was accessing my own site. Fancy that! Well, problem is now sorted. I had some type of faulty script embedded in my template and I have now removed it. So hopefully that has done the trick. If any more problems arise, please let me know and I will try to sort it out as soon as possible. Anyway, Mariah Carey looked kind of flushed out when she attended the unveiling of the "Jury Duty Social Awareness" Stamp at Courthouse Rotunda on September 12, 2007 in New York:



I don't like what she's wearing either. Why does she always dress like that? One of those bad moments I guess. The outfit looked overall cheap as well as that pink cardy. Even Walmart could have had her much more well made than this, and she really needs to start losing some weight. Anyway, Mariah is reportedly scheduled to be interviewed by Michael Parkinson in the final season of his prestigious talk-show AND she is featured on Aretha Franklin's upcoming duets album "Jewels In The Crown: All-Star Duets With The Queen". Interesting.



Mariah looked shot.

Janet Jackson attended the "The Recording Academy Celebrates Jimmy Jam as new Chair of the Board" in Malibu, California on September 12, 2007:



Wow Janet. Never heard of an iron huh? Those pants have more creases than an old ladies backside. Not feeling it at all. The event was also attended by Johnny Gill, Jimmy Jam's family, and New Edition old-time members Ralph Tresvant and Bobby Brown. More images here.

Mya attended the All Hip Hop rebirth week VIP kickoff affair at Nikki in Midtownon on September 12, 2007 in New York:



Also, when she attended the Tommy Hilfilger show yesterday it was reported that Mya was so precariously crammed onto the end of her front-row bleacher that she had to concentrate pretty hard on not slipping off and falling on her ass. Hehehe. Even funnier is that she made no effort to hide her irritation and spent the whole show pulling every face in the book.

Kat Deluna was also spotted backstage at the Tommy Hilfiger fashion show:



Hmmmmm, she has her moments.

0 Comments: