NEW MUSIC: HATE THAT I LOVE YOU - RIHANNA FEATURING NE-YO

Another track has leaked from Rihanna's upcoming new album Good Girl Gone Bad called Hate That I Love You and it features Ne-yo.



I think her album is going to be a banger. I'm totally feeling this ballad and her vocals don't sound too .... congested. Also, her new single "Umbrella" is blowing up the airwaves. I hate that I'm feeling her right now because she's just one of those artists you don't really adapt to. But right now she's pulling all the right moves and you can't help but get drawn in. Check out brand new Rihanna candids inside this post!

Rihanna was spotted once again shopping at The Grove Centre in Los Angeles:


The leggy R&B singer popped into a couple of clothes stores before strutting her stuff on those LA streets. She looked fab!

0 Comments: