R&B CANDIDS, PROMO'S & NEWS....

Beyonce and her sexy dark flowing hair was snapped yesterday afternoon in Soho with her man Jay-Z. I think I've probably set a record for myself here where I don't have a bad thing to say about Beyonce. She looked stunning from head to toe:



Anyone notice that whenever these two see camera's around they become distant and refuse to touch each other? It's just something I have noticed. If you look at the first picture she obviously had her hand on his back, because her left arm is nowhere in sight, and then in the second picture she removes it. The only time we see them get intimate is when they're on vacation and they don't have an audience.

It would be nice to see them holding hands in the street, even if just the once. Even though Ashanti REFUSES to talk about her relationship with Nelly, you can NOT deny their open chemistry. It's just a shame these two can't be so open. We know they're dating so what's the prob? Bey however, did look a hot shoddy mess at Diddy's fragrance launch a couple of days ago and these latest images more than make up for it. More Beyonce plugs after the cut.

Check out this 30 second clip of Beyonce's AMEX commercial. The ad debuts on Monday:



It looks nice so far. I'm still mad at her about the Latina comment though but it'll pass.

Key Key Cole had an exclusive listening party for her latest new album Just Like You which took place at Cielo in NYC:





YA'LL ALREADY KNOW HOW I THINK THE ALBUM IS ULTRA HOT. But hardly anyone turned up at her party and she spent the evening just swaying and getting crunk to her own CD. Me no like her new hairstyle though but by today, she probably has already changed it seeing as though Key Key likes to out-date them with the quickness. I've already pre-ordered my copy by the way. 25th September is where its at. Make sure you cop yours.

Mario aka Nostrils has been hitting up the gym when he showed off his new muscular and bulkier frame earlier this week at the "For Sisters Only" concert down in Georgia:



From the neck down, he is sexy. I feel stimulated. I've never found Mario to be all that attractive. Something about his face unnerves me and it's not just his nose either.

More promo pictures from Jenny Lo Lo's new album Brave have just surfaced:



[SPOTTED @ ONLINEJLOFAN]

Me no likey. The metallic-looking photoshoot just looks cheap. The music sucks, the album cover sucks and her music video sucks. Everything about this album is soooo wrong. I can't help but feel she is advertising a cheesy sci-fi space flick. Her album Brave will drop in mid-October.

And as we're on promo's, more Alicia Keys promos from her upcoming As I Am album have also unveiled themselves:




[SPOTTED @ ALICIA-ZONE]

These I like! Gorgeous, and classy. Well, the piano theme is getting a bit tired though. She had it for her debut album as well as her sophomore and she's going for the same theme for this album as well. It would be nice to see her switch things up a little. As I Am will drop 13th November.

STAY TUNED.

0 Comments: