The Spice Girls set to headline GLASTONBURY next year...

More than 27 years after taking the music scene by storm, the Spice Girls are set to make some sort of comeback by preparing to headline Glastonbury in 2023. 

The deal is not set in stone just yet but negotiations are said to be ongoing, with or without Victoria Beckham. Posh Spice has been well notorious for shunning several of their comeback performances and tours. The last time she performed with them was at the closing ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics. Seems quite random as Glastonbury have earned their credibility based on having performers that can actually sing (and do it live). The only one that has an inkling of vocal talent is Melanie C. If Vicky (whose vocals were criticised the most) doesn't want to be apart of this, no one would really blame her. After all, it would be like walking into the lion's den.

2 Comments:

Remmi said...

Emma Bunton has a nice voice, too - I was at work earlier today, Radio 1 played “That’s My Man” and it reminded me of how good and underrated her talent is. I used to play the hell out of “What Took You So Long”. I like Glastonbury, but I don’t know if I’d want to see them there - they’re a bit gimmicky and tacky now.

Toya said...

Emma's voice isn't that bad and at times she can hold her own. I was a massive fan in high school and couldn't care less about their voices lol. I enjoyed the music and found their individual personalities rather appealing.