Mariah Carey announces a deluxe version of ❝Butterfly❞ to celebrate its 25th anniversary...

Mariah's 'Butterfly' album turns 25 on September 16th.

Mariah Carey announces that starting September 16th, she will release items in honor of the 25th anniversary of her iconic 'Butterfly' album. These items will come in new vinyl and cassette formats. The project will also consist of EIGHT bonus tracks, the videos to 'Honey' and 'The Roof' in 4K, a 'Honey' music video documentary, live performance videos, new merchandise and more!

Can't believe it's been 25 years already since this release. Me being a hardcore Mariah fan, it was the very first CD my mom got me during my high school years. What are your favorite songs from the album? Mine would be... ALL OF THEM!

5 Comments:

Fann's Music said...

Man...this album...The Roof, Breakdown, Baby doll...But let me tell you..that "The Beautiful Ones" cover w/ Dru Hill?? Oh my...my my my....

Remmi said...

Babydoll still and always will be my fave - Missy was in her writing and producing element back then, Adina Howard’s “Crank Me Up” and the 702 stuff she did alongside this stay in heavy rotation decades later!

Toya said...

Yeeessss... that was peak Missy. The 90s will always be my favorite era.

Anonymous said...

Is no one going to mention the stellar cover art created on CANVA?!
Horrible, but at least Roc and Monroe will get credit and hopefully some coin for their work for mommy. Lol

Anonymous said...

Close my eyes and breakdown are my favorites!