Britney Spears says she’s ❝traumatised❞ and probably won't perform again...

In a now deleted Instagram post, Britney Spears says she “probably won’t perform again” because the time during which she was forced to work under the conservatorship was so “traumatizing.” 

In her own words: “I’m pretty traumatized for life and yes I’m pissed as f*ck and no I won’t probably perform again just because I’m stubborn and I will make my point,” she wrote. Many of her fans have accepted she probably won’t perform again, and they get it. They do hope she continues with music even if its just a foot through the door approach. If not, and she decides to buy a Scottish castle countryside and raise a couple of horses, that would be her prerogative, because Britney's happiness is what matters, first and foremost.

0 Comments: