MERRY XMAS!



I want to wish EVERYBODY a very happy merry Christmas. In the UK, the clock has just struck midnight. Ding Dong! In other parts of Europe Christmas began half an hour ago. And I know my US readers will have to wait another 5 hours or so, ha! Not long though. I won't even be worrying about messing up my work-out program because Christmas is about not having a care to the world, appreciating what this day stands for and just well, enjoying your grub. I do know that one it's all over, the punishment will begin after eating a mincepie or two *lol*. Well, my turkey is in the oven already, because I got family coming round later and I want the turkey to be ready without any hitches. That said, it looks like I'll be up for most of the night. My new site is coming along just fine. It's hard work starting from scratch and I will deeply miss this blog because it's the best blog I've ever had but 2008 calls for better things I suppose. Right now I'm working on the banner. It's wicked. I've put a totally different dimension on it, one that you wouldn't expect. The launch of the new site will take place on NEW YEARS DAY. So make sure you're there so that we can have a blast, and tell everyone to visit! I will be talking about my predictions for 2008 and who I expect to do it big next year. Once again, I hope ya'll have a blessed Christmas. Much love.

0 Comments: