CIARA: THAT'S RIGHT [NEW VIDEO PREMIERE]....

Ciara finally premiered her long overdue video That's Right not too long ago. Her loyalty to her ATL peeps continue to stay exactly that as she had the incredibly annoying Lil Jon billy goat gruffing over the track as he did for her debut hit single Goodies. R&B singer Monica who ALSO made a cameo appearance in Goodies also appeared in this video as well:


I don't like the song AT ALL but I thought the video was tight especially the dancing sequences. I still think her Promise video was the best video she's ever done though. There was a lot of poplocking but she was being Ciara this time which was good. I didn't see any Aaliyah or Janet duplications. So far so good I guess. I think she should just make this the last video because it's not like her album is going to climb back up the chart any time soon. She left it too late but it was nice we finally got to see the vid after all this time.

0 Comments: