ASHANTI: LISTEN TO NEW SINGLE IN FULL & BETTER QUALITY.....

So it's already been confirmed that 'The Way That I Love You' is the new single from Ashanti, produced by LT Hutton. There was a low quality clip floating around but a kind Ashanti fan sent me a clearer version that's full length:


She performed the song on November 29th, when she gave a concert at the Nokia Theater in NYC, as well as two other new songs off her upcoming album The Declaration which is set for an early 2008 release. Judging by the clearer full length version I think I'm going to love this song. I can't wait for the CD quality to leak so that I can put the song on my Zen and mp3 phone. It's definetely a step-up from Hey Baby (After The Club) which was a straight jack from Diddy and Keyshia Cole's Last Night all thanks to Mario Winans. Thank you MJ.

0 Comments: