CHERI DENNIS: 'PORTRAIT OF LOVE' [NEW VIDEO PREMIERE]....

Bad Boy recording artist Cheri Dennis premiered her video for new single "Portrait of Love" last week. The song features rapper Young Joc:


The video is tame, and the song has been out a hot minute. However, despite the song's mediocrity, Cheri's In And Out of Love album is doing good already. It has instantly reached the top 10 on iTunes' "Top R&B/Soul Albums" sales chart. In And Out of Love marks the first-ever major label R&B album to receive a three-month digital exclusive release via iTunes. As I reported previously, her new album is available through digital download on iTunes. I downloaded the album a couple of weeks ago but haven't listened to it yet. I don't really care for it but if something is readily available I got to have it, even if I don't want it. Anyway, for those interested, the physical version of the album will be released February 26th.

0 Comments: