WHAT CELEBS THOUGHT OF BRITNEY'S PERFORMANCE.....

It's been two days since Britney's disastrous VMA performance, and word is getting round that Britney KNEW Sarah Silverman was going to talk shit about her kids which is why she pulled the plug on her performance at the last minute. I don't know if I believe that though. Other reports suggest that Criss Angel and Britney's magical performance got denied at last minute by the hotel management due to "insurance reasons" because the stage couldn't really support such a great performance. Britney's original performance was to in fact appear and disappear and to float through the air and for much more mature dancing. The other reason is that whilst she was performing, her heel actually broke making things difficult. Oh well. What's done has been done. Check out what the celebs had to say about her performance:



COMMON: “It was very disappointing. I feel like she didn’t want to be there. I have great compassion for her, and I don’t think it’s necessarily over for her. If she comes back with something potent and vibrant, she could bounce back.”
KANYE WEST: “I have no words.” Then he wondered aloud, “Do you think they’ll give her another chance?"
He then turned to a friend and loudly changed the subject by asking, “So, how do you think the Chicago Bears are going to do in the new season?”
ASHANTI: When asked what she thought, laughed, rolled her eyes and walked away, then her publicist stepped in and said, “No comment.”
50 CENT: He called Brit's performance a "highlight," saying "I told you outside, she was gonna be the hottest thing, and she did it, she worked it out. Yeah, she had a big production, things started coming out of the sky." But then he changed the subject to another performer: "Chris brown was hot too, he jumped from table to table."
NICOLE SCHERZINGER: "It's hard because being an artist like myself, I don't like it when I'm not in front of the house and I can't hear the monitors properly. ... I dunno, it was cool, I was just sending her good vibes the whole time."
BRITNEY ON BRITNEY: She was seen in a hallway, was smiling and very casual. She had on a white T-shirt and Fedora and was just saying, “Thank you” to people. When Will asked how she thought the performance went, she answered: “Good. Thank you.” [SOURCE]

0 Comments: