TIMBALAND: APOLOGISE BRITNEY!

I can't stand a far-fetched, overweight, plagiarised and conceited producer especially one with fat jumbo sausage rolls hanging off his neck. Someone go get Timbaland a skin grinder of some sort. They make his head so damn big that it is practically growing bigger and bigger by the minute and I fear it may explode. When Tim couldn't hide his fury at Britney Spears turning down the opportunity to work with him and Justin Timberlake, the first thing I had to ask myself is this: why would Britney want to work with her ex, the very ex who disrespected her back in 2002? Why would Britney want to work with the two of them, period, when they scrutinized her in Justin's Cry Me A River video? Here's what he had to say in Entertainment Weekly:



"She has no comeback story. That's the problem. She has to have a team. She needs to come back with Justin doing records; [then we'd see headlines like,] 'She went back to her ex and she's making smashes.' [But instead she got] so big-headed and [was] like, 'Screw you, screw you, I dont need nobody.'" He continues: "She should humble herself and make a phone call and say, 'I'm sorry'. She knows what she's sorry about". Tim said. "She needs to say, 'I was wrong,' and [the collaboration] will definitely move forward. That's all she has to say".

Besides, Britney already worked with Tim's protege, Danja. And anyway, just because you are making hits for pop artists doesn't mean EVERY single one has to follow in hot pursuit. His beats aren't even all that any more. For me, it's all about Bryan Michael Cox. And let's face it, to me it appears that Tim's "hits" factory is only inclusive to white acts these days. Let's face it, WHO was the last black artist to have a hit with Timbaland? And last year, when R&B singer Ginuwine was asked by a magazine how he felt about Timbaland working with "not so ethnic" artists like Justin Timberlake, The Pussycat Dolls, Hillary Duff and Nelly Furtado, his alleged response was this: "There are a lot of things I feel. I've lost respect for him and there are definitely things I'm upset about. He's not focused on those he started out with. I feel like his loyalty's diminished and he's very blind to what's happening". So, do you consider Tim a sell-out for working with Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado, Pussycat Dolls, Hillary Duff and Madonna?
Oh, and add Ashlee Simpson to the mix as well as he's doing some work on her new album too. Or is he just going with where the money is?

0 Comments: