Saturday, September 15, 2007
KEYSHIA COLE: GOT TO GET MY HEART BACK [NEW EXCLUSIVE ALBUM CUT]....
Lots of exclusive album tracks have been leaking this past weekend from R&B's top stars and here's another Keyshia Cole one. Got To Get My Heart Back is yet ANOTHER exclusive track from her upcoming album Just Like You (25th September):


[GOT TO GET MY HEART BACK - KEYSHIA COLE, EXCLUSIVE DOWNLOAD]

It's tight, a really nice slow cut, though it sounds like a track Mary J Blige would have recorded during her Share My World moment. I am sorry to keep comparing her to Mary. I did the same thing with Keyshia's other leaked track Shoulda Let You Go, but it's the vibes people - the vibes, and they are just too similar. I guess her break-up with Jeezy really did impact on her because all of her songs are about heartbreak. Ah well, suck it up. And enjoy!

Labels:

posted by Toya @ 6:38 PM  
|

Name: Toya
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Top BlogsAddThis Social Bookmark ButtonAdd to Technorati Favorites

SUBSCRIBE TO MY RSS-FEED:

Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in NewsAlloy




 
Contact Me

Email: toyasworld2007@yahoo.com
Navigation
Google
DONATE TO THE CAUSE:

R&B Hotness!


Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Fansites
Elite Blogs
Afiliates
Forums

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Music blogs Entertainment blogs