KEYSHIA COLE: GOT TO GET MY HEART BACK [NEW EXCLUSIVE ALBUM CUT]....

Lots of exclusive album tracks have been leaking this past weekend from R&B's top stars and here's another Keyshia Cole one. Got To Get My Heart Back is yet ANOTHER exclusive track from her upcoming album Just Like You (25th September):


[GOT TO GET MY HEART BACK - KEYSHIA COLE, EXCLUSIVE DOWNLOAD]

It's tight, a really nice slow cut, though it sounds like a track Mary J Blige would have recorded during her Share My World moment. I am sorry to keep comparing her to Mary. I did the same thing with Keyshia's other leaked track Shoulda Let You Go, but it's the vibes people - the vibes, and they are just too similar. I guess her break-up with Jeezy really did impact on her because all of her songs are about heartbreak. Ah well, suck it up. And enjoy!

0 Comments: