ALICIA KEYS: 'NO ONE' VIDEO PREMIERE....

Alicia's new video for "No One" premiered earlier today on BET. So here's the outcome aaaaand .....



I like it. Even though it's a simple video that's laid-back and reserved I thought it was a nice video. Not necessarily boring but artful. I wasn't expecting anything spectacular seeing as though it's Alicia Keys. You're not going to get special effects or spectacular choreography in an Alicia Keys vid so I never expect it, and the song is good enough to sell on its own anyway. That said, she looked gorgeous. No One is the lead single taken from Alicia's upcoming As I Am album set for a 13th November release. Inside this post you can also check out her OFFICIAL tracklisting for the new album as well as her HQ album cover.


[CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH QUALITY VIEWING]

1 - The Thing About Love
2 - No One
3 - Superwoman
4 - Wreckless Love
5 - Lesson Learned (Featuring. John Mayer)
6 - Go Ahead
7 - I Need You
8 - Sure Looks Good To Me
9 - Kiss Me Like You'll Never See Me Again (Featuring. Timbaland)
10 - Where Do We Go?
11 - Waiting For Your Love
12 - Teenage Love Affair
13 - Tell You Somethin'

0 Comments: