MARIO'S GO! IS A NO-GO.....

Poor Mario didn't even get a pot to pee in this Christmas with appalling record sales of 76K this week and only getting to no 22 on the Billboard chart. His new album GO! is a certified flop right along with his would be tour mate Kelly Rowland:



This is what happens when you've been pushing back your album for 12 months straight with little promotion and a weak first single. But overall, the album is a dime piece. MUCH better than Chris Brown's, Trey Songz and J. Holiday put together. However, his label mate Alicia Keys is going from strength to strength with her new album As I Am, exceeding last weeks sales with almost 300K copies sold THIS WEEK. 300K!!!!!!!! I am also reading that next week, Alicia will be certified DOUBLE PLATINUM at just 6 weeks after her album was released. These sales are absolutely PHENOMENAL. I am very happy for her. Her album is worth it to me. I can't stop playing it. As for poor Mario, I just wish more people would have given him the benefit of the doubt.

0 Comments: