PERFORMANCES: MARY J BLIGE & ALICIA KEYS

On Friday, I posted pictures of Mary J. Blige performing the song "Come To Me (Peace)" at the "CNN Heroes: All Star Tribute". Here's the performance:


She did good. Her album Growing Pains drops Dec 18th. I just got done downloading the RETAIL version. I got round to listening to some of it. I don't know how I feel about it or if it's better than The Breakthrough. Everyone I know is saying its garbage and don't touch the last album. I will need to listen to it some more and my review should be up next week.

My girl Alicia Keys was on Star Academy this week where she performed with the contestants. She sang her smash hit No One:


She looked hot and she sang that song. I don't understand how she is always sounding better on the song live than the studio version. Isn't it suppose to be the other way round? Anyway check out her other performance of previous smash hit If I Aint Got You:


ALICIA KEYS: IF I AINT GOT YOU:

0 Comments: